shape
carat
color
clarity

3 stone ring owners - how much space between the ER and WB?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maia

Rough_Rock
Ok so i''m still considering all my options and ive recently been thinking about 3 stone rings for my engagement ring but i''m a bit concerned about the space between the ER and the WB. I plan to wear a plain wedding band with it, and while i would really like to have them sit flush, i don''t mind if the space is small.

I''m looking at a 1 ct (total carat weight) in a basket setting with RB''s. I''m thinking that since my RB''s would be much smaller than most of the ones i''ve seen here on ps, that there should be even less of a space between the two rings, but just to be sure...

Can anyone with this type of setting please post pictures of their 3 stone RB with their wedding band so i can get an idea of the space that i might be looking at? PLEASE!!
17.gif
It would be appreciated SOOO much and i''d never bother you again! LOL thanks.

Maia
35.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Maia... this isn''t a very clear picture of my Ering and bands, my Ering is 1.55ctw and it sits perfectly flush with bands, with no gap other than what''s between each Ering diamond, which obviously can''t be helped. Unless the ring you are looking at is set really low it shouldn''t be a problem.

ERing2WBsAndiP.jpg

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my 3 stone from WF. The total weight is .56 and the band is 2mm. It doesn''t sit flush but I like how they look together. Hope this helps in you deciding if you want a 3 stone.

3band.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had a three stone but wore my band on the other hand...I think that is always a nice option if you are open to it!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine sits pretty flush.

<--------------------------

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I''ll let ya know in a week
11.gif
.... I actually have a pretty large wedding band that I wear as a right hand ring....Mark / ERD is making me a very thin diamond band to wear with my three stone. I have to say that I find something so chic about the space between the ring and band. I have no idea why...I actually love the space and not so matchy-matchy look...So I wouldn''t sweat it! I''ll post pic when I get it....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results