shape
carat
color
clarity

3-stone Diamond Sapphire Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous. The diamonds are so sparkly and I adore that sapphire. The color is so brilliant and gorgeous. Love it.

Linda

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW, your ring is unbelievably gorgeous!!!!
1.gif

fafa

Shiny_Rock
Thank you tulip928, Selkie, Logan Sapphire, Linda W, and LaurenThePartier for your nice words. The following 2 pictures were taken under my kitchen light with no flash. It has very slight purple tint but my camera couldn''t pick it up.

IMG_7778.JPG

fafa

Shiny_Rock
where's my pic???

fafa

Shiny_Rock
again

IMG_7779a.JPG

diane5006

Brilliant_Rock
Very Nice
emsmiled.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
That sapphire is amazing! The colour is so vibrant!!

Congratulations on your baby and enjoy wearing that beautiful ring!!
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, the color is amazing
luv12.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Oh yummy! That is so pretty!!! I love sapphires, that is just a beautiful color!

stacy

Shiny_Rock
fafa, this ring is amazing! I''ve got to tell you... I''ve wanted a three stone with a sapphire center for a long time, and yours inspired me to contact Whiteflash. I already know working with them will be amazing... It''s the Sunday before Christmas and Kelly has already emailed me!

Out of curiousity, how long did it take for you to actually get the ring after you contacted them? I''m just wondering what kind of timeline I may be looking out. Did you find the sapphire yourself or did they locate it for you?

Thanks in advance. Your ring is absolutely stunning.
36.gif

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
fafa... Ooooooh WOW, it''s GORGEOUS! I love that tone of blue... and combined with ACA''s - it''s a total knockout! Congrats on your new baby!

stacy

Shiny_Rock
I forgot to congratulate you on your baby in my last post because I was gushing over your ring so much... I know that she is your most perfect sparkly of all!

I also was so excited that I said that I had heard from Kelly at Whiteflash... I actually heard from Katie.

I''m telling you, you''re ring has me all out of sorts! I''m being rude, getting names wrong... I''ve probably misspelled some things too!
41.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOWWWWWWWWWWWW - that sapphire is such a gorgeous shade of blue!

I am officially adding your ring to my wish list!
2.gif

stacy

Shiny_Rock
I keep coming back to drool over this beauty... I LOVE the color of the sapphire, and the diamonds and setting sre perfect. The ring looks so substantial on your hand!

What finger size is the ring? I apologize if it says somewhere and I just missed it.

Your ring is sheer perfection, fafa... I''ll try to stop gushing over it now!

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Congrats on your baby & the ring!

fafa

Shiny_Rock
Thank you diane5006, Maisie, Skippy123, UCLABelle, stacy, Rock Candy, LaurenThePartier, and kellyfish. I really like this shade of blue on my sapphire. Hubby and I went to look at some sapphires at the local jewelery stores. Most of them looked lifeless and none of them caught my eyes. I also had an online vendor sent me a very well cut stone with a lighter shade. It was a very pretty one but I ended up sending it back because I like richer, deeper blue.

stacy, I''m flattered that you like my ring so much. I saw this sapphire on Palagems and kept going back to look at the picture (see below). After my sapphire hunt at other places failed, I emailed WF in mid-Nov to get me a quote. I got my ring on 12/21. I guess they can speed things up after the Christmas rush. I hope you''ll find the sapphire you love and we will be ring twins soon. BTW, my ring size is 4.5.

Here''s the picture from Pala.

sapphire_0[1].99cts. 2.jpg

stacy

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, fafa! I have been in touch with WhiteFlash and they are going to try to find me a sapphire. It sounds like they got your ring to you pretty quickly, so that''s good! I am hoping to get something from Pala too, but I haven''t seen anything on their website in my range... I bet Bob will find me something soon though!

I wear a size 5.5, so we''ll almost be ring twins...

Is your setting platinum, or white gold?

I haven''t even opened my gifts yet, and I am here talking about and swooning over your ring! I can''t wait to hear back from WhiteFlash tomorrow!
30.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that blue sapphire colour is Vibrant, with a capital ''V''!

I really love how the band of the ring seamlessly joins the diamonds either side, very streamlined.

Congratulations on your baby and your new ring. Enjoy!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
I keep coming to stare at your beauty but I forgot to post just how much I love it
30.gif
30.gif

The sapphire is just such an amazing lose yourself in it blue and the diamonds set it off perfectly :)

Congrats on such a beautiful ring and of course your baby :) YAY

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sapphires and diamonds together are my favorite combination! BEAUTIFUL ring!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I love the color of the sapphire. So rich and blue. Congrats on the new bling and baby!

fafa

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all for your compliments! Even I''m busy with my new baby, I still find myself staring at my new ring a lot. Of course, I spent a lot more time staring at my baby.

Stacy, have you checked Richard Wise''s website? He has 2 pretty round sapphires listed there. I don''t know if they fit your bill. Anyway, my ring is 18k white gold.

SanDiegoLady, my sapphire is .99 ct (5.5mm) and the ACAs are .316 each H color VS1-SI1 about 4.5mm.

stacy

Shiny_Rock
fafa -- I HAVE looked at Richard Wise''s site... His stones are so nice. But I am going to let Bob at WhiteFlash source some for me. He''s got a source he really likes, so I''ll see what he can find. I can''t wait! The sapphire source was closed today, so I have my fingers crossed that they''ll be open tomorrow so I can find out more. I can''t believe he''s already checked. I didn''t even get in touch with WF until Dec. 23 -- the Sunday before Christmas!

I have been so pleased with the service WF has provided so far though... I have never shopped with them before, and I have been totally missing out! This is really my dream ring, and working with Katie has been an absolute dream. I can''t wait to be your sorta ring twin (because they will be different, but similar). I am so happy that you posted your ring because that gave me the kick in the heiny I needed to go ahead with it.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow Fafa, the ring is amazing and it looks great on you! I love it!!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh, I could look at that ring all day
30.gif
!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/10/2008 3:36:29 PM
Author: part gypsy
Gosh, I could look at that ring all day
30.gif
!
Me too!!! Just gorgeous, that sapphire is sooooo beautiful.

blondie

Shiny_Rock
It is absolutely gorgeous - I adore such a classic look! Our second daughter was born in September too!!!!!
36.gif

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
It`s a beautiful gift!! Love sapphires and that`s a gorgeous one!!
Congratulations on the birth of your daughter! How wonderful.

I too received a diamond and sapphire band after the birth of our 3rd child. Gotta love those September babies!!! Good excuse to get sapphire jewellery!!
9.gif

Congratulations again on your stunning ring.

Cachette

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results