shape
carat
color
clarity

3 stone/chunky halo/bezel ring 25 anni makeover

GG MAMA

Rough_Rock
Hi. I just signed up for this account so I could create this post and pay it forward. I have been obsessively stalking all of these ring posts for months for inspiration and information. I have learned so much and just love looking at all these different styles and ideas.
My 25th wedding anni is around the corner and it was time for an overhaul with meaning.
I wanted to use stones I already had for sentimental reasons. This new ring includes my 25yo pear engagement stone, a pair of diamond studs and 39 stones from a tennis bracelet. My goal was to incorporate the stones I had in a way that would transform my jewelry and still hold meaning. I found so much beautiful inspiration in these PS posts and want to thank you all for that!

I know it is a lot going on, but I just love it on so many levels for so many reasons. Obviously, I am a serious sparkle and shine kind of girl:)
Just wanted to share and hopefully can help even one person who is looking for any of these elements!
Thanks again! ring3.jpg
20180804_151516.jpg

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE It!!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very big, blingy look! Glad you could use lots of your pieces to make this & happy anniversary!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely...so nice to have a piece with history and inspiration behind it!

bespokecarmel

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! I am contemplating what to do with some of my own lesser worn pieces; now you have inspired me!

scoutfinch

Shiny_Rock
How neat that you could use all of your stones together! It’s such a showstopper of sparkly whiteness!! I’m doing this with my original 1/2 carat er and a pair of little diamond earrings from my mother. Lol won’t be quite the same effect but still!! ;-)

imitcan

Shiny_Rock
It’s beautiful and blingy and it looks wonderful on your finger. Happy Anniversary!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Anniversary! So cool that you could re purpose all of those stones!!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy anniversary!!!
So much creativity , a design that incorporates previously own gems. Making them one beautiful significant piece!!! It's a lovely halo three stone!!! Massive finger coverage!! Congrats!!:appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh it's gorgeous!!! :love: Blingy and substantial and looks very elegant and right at home on your pretty hand! Love this look!:appl:

also...love your nail polish, would you mind sharing the color? :halo:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Looks perfect on your lovely hand. Happy anniversary!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is wonderful!! What an inspiration to all who are looking to repurpose their jewelry they are looking to open the vault & expose!! So many pieces sit in a safe, unworn & unappreciated!! Great job in creating such a combo!! Enjoy her in good health!!
Happy 25th!!!! :appl:

GG MAMA

Rough_Rock
also...love your nail polish, would you mind sharing the color? :halo:[/QUOTE]
Thank you! This nail polish is Essie- Aruba Blue :)

GG MAMA

Rough_Rock
This is wonderful!! What an inspiration to all who are looking to repurpose their jewelry they are looking to open the vault & expose!! So many pieces sit in a safe, unworn & unappreciated!! Great job in creating such a combo!! Enjoy her in good health!!
Happy 25th!!!! :appl:

Thank you! That is precisely what I love so much-new love and life for the unworn & under appreciated.
And I really felt that the stones I had were pieces of a puzzle that fit together in one, new perfect way. Meant to be.
I know the proportions may be off by designer standards & there may be too much going on for many, but I feel it is exactly as it should be. Magic <3

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a lot of bling!

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! It looks great on your hand, and I’m sure brings you constant smiles with all of the sentiment evoked.

Congratulations on your anniversary too! What did your husband think of the makeover?

GG MAMA

Rough_Rock
I love it! It looks great on your hand, and I’m sure brings you constant smiles with all of the sentiment evoked.

Congratulations on your anniversary too! What did your husband think of the makeover?

Thank you so much!
Husband thought the idea was so sweet and he was happy that he didn't have to get me an anniversary gift then...LOL.
He just always wants me to be happy. He's shinier than any ring could ever be.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it!! So meaningful & great repurposing job. Did you say who made it?

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous and super duper blingy and sparkly!

GG MAMA

Rough_Rock
I love it!! So meaningful & great repurposing job. Did you say who made it?

Thank you! A local jeweler (NY suburbs) & I went over the design/details I wanted--He then works with a jeweler in NYC that actually worked up the rendering, mold, completed ring, etc. Took about 4 weeks start to finish:)

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! It’s such a lovely ring with so much meaning to you. Happy 25th!

justpeachy

Shiny_Rock
holy cow! i love the side profile and shoulders, too. that worked out wonderfully, nice job!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results