shape
carat
color
clarity

3 stone AVC ring by David Klass

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
I typically don't post about my new pieces of jewelry. I am awful at taking good pictures. This time I had to. If you want, feel free to skip to the pictures. Sorry it's so long!

When Covid hit in March 2020, my teenage daughter and I quarantined for 13 months. When it began, we had no idea it would be so long. We both had underlying health conditions and whatever amount of time we needed to do it, we would! Knowing my love for jewelry, I thought I should expand my horizons and dip my toes into colored gems. I'm the kind of girl that falls hard and fast lol! Before I knew it I was getting quite a collection of gems and having several rings made. I loved them! They were beautiful! I didn't wear them... Part of the reason was I never went anywhere, part of it was anxiety over damaging the gem even though they were all bezel set. I simply loved all of the beautiful gems but had more gems than money to set all of them only not to wear them. So I sold some gems, bought more gems, sold more gems. Then I took the leap and sold some of my gemstone rings. Before gems, I had a band addiction, you guessed it! I never wore them either. So I made a choice to purge. I sold most of my bands and loose gems. I kept my grey spinel ring and a heart shaped diamond and cushion shaped garnet Toi et Moi ring.

Now what to do with the money from the sale. I really wanted an OEC. I am just too anal to risk buying something old. I worried about little chips on the girdle, I wasn't trusting myself with the facet pattern, I was a bit overwhelmed. Then I made the wonderful decision to check out AVR's. There really wasn't anything in my size or budget that worked out. I took a look at the AVC's- thank goodness!!!! I found my 1.50 center for my 3 stone at Distinctive Gems. Jonathon was wonderful to work with. Bling_dream19 suggested I look at GOG and see if they had any earrings that were AVC's to use as side stones. Great idea! They did and I purchased them. I think they were around .35 each. Then to my surprise and utter delight there were 2 AVC's approximately .75 each for sale on Loupetroop. It was the luckiest day for me that I was the first one to say- "I'll take them". They were perfect and I had my perfect ratio of 1 2 1!!!!! I had planned on this being an "everyday" ring. It's a bit larger than I thought it would be for everyday, but I am adjusting! My solitaire in my engagement ring is 4 carats and it doesn't get worn as much as I would like. So I sent the diamonds off to David Klass and received my perfect ring for me on Saturday.

The diamonds are mesmerizing! I wear this ring- so happy about that!!! I can't stop looking at the chunky flashes of fire! I am completely captivated by these diamonds. In any lighting they are everything I could have ever hoped for. I am totally smitten! David provided the setting and it is perfection! I new I wanted bezels, compass prongs. I adore the gallery. The perfect setting for these unbelievably gorgeous diamonds. I am also delighted that I have found the perfect width and depth of my band/shank. 3mm width and 2mm depth. This ring is so comfortable to wear. I still love my engagement ring, love the emerald cut. This AVC ring is a forever ring. I love it so much! Second only to my engagement ring.

Thank you for letting me share and thank you Pricescopers for always sharing and all of the help I've received over the years. I have gained so much in so many ways here.Pictures are on their way!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness! I should never do a thread!!! The pictures are huge and I have duplicates and don't know how to get rid of them:( If any one knows how, please let me know. Sorry!
I forgot to say in the book I wrote, my ring size is a 7.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, this is incredible. Perfect proportions, amazing diamonds and setting! So glad you found a forever ring. Wear it in the best of health. Do the bezels cover the girdles or are they faux bezels?

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw this on IG and just swooned!! It’s so delicious!! I love it!!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, this is incredible. Perfect proportions, amazing diamonds and setting! So glad you found a forever ring. Wear it in the best of health. Do the bezels cover the girdles or are they faux bezels?

Thank you so much @Kim N I feel the bezels cover the girdles. I feel very fortunate to have a ring that is this beautiful. I appreciate your kindness.

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
I saw this on IG and just swooned!! It’s so delicious!! I love it!!

@Slick 1 thank you! I love the word swooned. I did some swooning when I open the box from David. I wish so much that I could photograph what I see. Thanks for saying such kind words, I appreciate it!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Amazing! Incredible! Thanks so much for posting!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! How amazing was it for the perfect size side stones to be listed right when you needed them?!!! Lovely setting choice!

@diamondseeker2006 It was beyond amazing!!! I did feel bad though, I know there were several people that wanted them very much. I am grateful they came to me at the right time! I wish there had been many more for everyone else:) Thank you, I am so happy with the setting too. Speaking of which, I have been in awe of how patient you were with your setting choice for so long. I must say, it was well worth the wait! Your AVR looks perfect in your gorgeous setting by Victor. What a beautiful and stunning ring it is!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@diamondseeker2006 It was beyond amazing!!! I did feel bad though, I know there were several people that wanted them very much. I am grateful they came to me at the right time! I wish there had been many more for everyone else:) Thank you, I am so happy with the setting too. Speaking of which, I have been in awe of how patient you were with your setting choice for so long. I must say, it was well worth the wait! Your AVR looks perfect in your gorgeous setting by Victor. What a beautiful and stunning ring it is!!!
Thank you so very much!!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! Seriously love this fabulous three stone ring. Please share the specs on your stones.

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!! Seriously love this fabulous three stone ring. Please share the specs on your stones.

@LLJsmom thank you for rotating the pictures! They look much better! That was very nice of you:)
Without getting the cert's out ( I will tomorrow when I don't have 3 four-legged babies on me) I believe the side stones are L's and VS2's. The center stone L and VVS2. I will get dimensions and check that what I just said is accurate ;-)

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful! I love how chunky & solid it looks too - stunning!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I came back for the pics and…wowza! Those are the perfect proportions and that wall to wall finger coverage! :kiss2: I especially love the milgrain detailing. It just gives it that little extra something. :kiss2:

0996398F-81C4-4272-B4FB-A930CECBE2D4.gif

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations - the ring came out perfectly and your tree is adorable to boot :)

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
:love:Yup. It's perfect.
Absoposilutely perfect.:love:

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
She looks SO perfect on your finger! Well done-on so many levels!:clap:

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
This IS perfection, @peppermintpatty ❤️❤️❤️
Love AVCs and hope to own one someday. More hand pics, please…and wear in good health and blingy joy:appl::appl:

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Some details:
Side stone- .75 cts
K VVS2
5.59 x 5.21 x 3.47mm

Side stone- .724 cts
K VS2
5.53 x 5.22 x 3.46mm

Center stone- 1.513 cts
M VVS2
7.16 x 6.66 x 4.30mm

The ring is platinum and a size 7.

Sorry I didn't include the details in my original post!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some details:
Side stone- .75 cts
K VVS2
5.59 x 5.21 x 3.47mm

Side stone- .724 cts
K VS2
5.53 x 5.22 x 3.46mm

Center stone- 1.513 cts
M VVS2
7.16 x 6.66 x 4.30mm

The ring is platinum and a size 7.

Sorry I didn't include the details in my original post!

Thanks! No prob at all. We all just love diamond details. Thanks for sharing. Your ring looks absolutely perfect on you. Bezeling old cuts is the way to go.

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
@MrsJoe a huge shout out to you and a big thank you!!! Without you this ring would not be possible! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making my dream ring come true. I would give you a big hug if I could :)

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
@LLJsmom thank you for rotating the pictures! They look much better! That was very nice of you:)
Without getting the cert's out ( I will tomorrow when I don't have 3 four-legged babies on me) I believe the side stones are L's and VS2's. The center stone L and VVS2. I will get dimensions and check that what I just said is accurate ;-)

How embarrassing! I didn't even have the colors of the diamonds right! :roll: SMH!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results