shape
carat
color
clarity

<3 My LOGR Morganite! <3

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I haven't posted anything in a while because I just haven't had any projects in the works. But I've been wanting to start a CS collection and this is my first piece! It's a combination 10th anniversary/Christmas gift from the hubby. It's a 10 x 12 mm morganite in a 14k RG LOGR setting with upgraded diamonds. I fell in love with this setting and decided to upgrade the diamonds based on the excellent info posted here. I considered sourcing the stone separately, but I really liked the look of the pics on LOGR's site and the price was right, so I decided to go with it and see how it turned out. I knew I could always switch out the stone for a pretty minimal cost if need be. But I couldn't be more pleased with this stone! It's a very peachy color, which I prefer over the more pink/lavender toned morganite. And the cut is gorgeous! It's so sparkly and lively in person. I wish my pics did it more justice! Anyway, on to the eye candy! :naughty:

_1152.jpeg

_1153.jpeg

_1154.jpeg

_1155.jpeg

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the delicate halo! And your Christmas nails too!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful and delicate look. It looks great on you. More pics please!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, telephone89 and Acinom! I'll try to get better pics soon. I'd love a sun shot but the weather is being awful here. Ugh!

Gloria27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stone and ring! I looove Morganite!

Sungura

Brilliant_Rock
I'm glad you are so happy with it. I like the proportions - just enough halo define the delicate color of the morganite

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful on your Irishgrrrl. What a soft and lovely color. Please post more pics. :appl:

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, everybody! I've been wanting to get some sunlight pics but the weather here has not been cooperating. Ugh! It's pretty sunny today (finally!) so I hope to get some pics soon! =)

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh this is so beautiful Irishgrrrl! Love the color and the ring looks amazing on your hand! Looking forward to more pics - Happy Anniversary!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results