shape
carat
color
clarity

3 months...

mjertl

Shiny_Rock
My boyfriend said this weekend that we'll be engaged before we go to Hawaii in November (I reminded him, that's if I say yes! Of course I will though, he's my perfect match and I tell him that every day). He says he knows exactly how and approximately when (I think I know too, which I told him, but then promptly retracted because I don't want to ruin the surprise!)
Well, I'm pretty sure he's going to do it on a Saturday we both have off from work. That leaves Sept 10, Sept 24, Oct 8, Oct 22, Nov 5. I guess it could also be the Sundays during those weekends, but I doubt it will be a weekday because of how our schedules are.
My money is on Oct 8... I am so excited!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay!! So exciting!!

jlp86

Shiny_Rock
Yay!! That is VERY exciting! I can't wait to see the pictures!!! :D

RebeccaMUA

Shiny_Rock
Woo hoo!!! Exciting! At least you know you'll be able to enjoy the sun and sand an engaged woman :)

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
That's so exciting!!!! It'll be here before you know it!!

sjm

Rough_Rock
:appl: eek!!! so exciting!!! All of those possible dates will be here so quickly!! And to be able to enjoy a Hawaiin vacation together as an engaged couple will be incredible I'm sure!

OrchidVee

Rough_Rock
That's so soon!!!

mjertl

Shiny_Rock
I am very excited, and also a little nervous! His best friend confirmed my suspicion yesterday that my involvement in the ring-buying process is done. He and I went to try things on a couple times, I only found one ring that I liked, and I have a feeling that isn't what he's going to get me. I printed off a lot of pictures of rings I really like, with very specific notes, and his friend promised me he would do a good job... I can't wait to see the end result!

mjertl

Shiny_Rock
(but mostly I can't wait to be officially spending my life with him!)

mjertl

Shiny_Rock
(oh, I should add, I don't think he's going to get me one of the rings I DIDN'T like, I just think he'll have something custom made, or he'll get something online (I gave him instructions...), but probably custom...)

mjertl

Shiny_Rock
yep, he just told me I'm done being part of the process, he knows what he's getting me (unless I have something new to add, which I dont). I'm excited because that means it's imminent, but also a little sad because it would be fun to be more involved. I know he's very conscientious and researches things well, and I wrote out explicitly what's important to me in a ring, and I did tell him I want a surprise, but I'm kind of an organized, list-making, planning sort of person, so relinquishing control of what will probably be the most expensive thing I'll own (aside from my house, which the bank owns most of anyway at this point...) is REALLY tricky for me!

Yay, how exciting! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results