carat
color
clarity

3 mm vs. 3.5 mm

lewood

Shiny_Rock

lewood

Shiny_Rock
They do, but I'd like a 3 mm, which they have, and I like, but I haven't heard a whole lot about weddingringhotline, at least not in comparison to eweddingbands. I'm apprehensive to order from weddingringhotline. As a result, I checked out eweddingbands, and the thinnest they do is 3.5 (I have a link to both the weddingringhotline and eweddingbands bands that I am talkin about).

I guess I'm wondering, is there a visual difference between 3 mm and 3.5 mm...does anyone have pictures to share?

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have you called e-weddingbands? They often customize

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Dreamer_D|1313792771|2994562 said:

This.

As far as whether there's a significant visual difference, yes. Any time you move the width up or down by .5, it creates a significantly different look, IMO.

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Imdanny|1313793129|2994567 said:
Dreamer_D|1313792771|2994562 said:

This.

As far as whether there's a significant visual difference, yes. Any time you move the width up or down by .5, it creates a significantly different look, IMO.

I agree. I remember trying on bands and being able to notice a difference. .5 mm is a large % of the width of a 3mm. Would be less noticeable if it were wider.

lewood

Shiny_Rock
Ok, I definitely don't want anything wider than 3 mm, but if it didn't look too much noticeable, I would've considered getting a 3.5 mm...ya'll have convinced me to not consider it!

I did contact eweddingbands and they were not willing to customize that particular band to a 3 mm instead of a 3.5 mm. However, I did the asking through the online chatting- I wonder if calling makes a difference? To me, it should be relatively the same- customer service is customer service, whether it's online or over the phone, right? It's worth another try by calling, I suppose!

Say eweddingbands refuses to customize even after I call, has anyone heard anything really good or bad about weddingringhotline? Do you think it's just as good as eweddingbands???? The ring I am very interested in is at the top of the page. (low dome, 3 mm, comfort fit, platinum)

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Someone else did recommend that weddingbandhotline something on here not that long ago. I am considering buying the 2mm version of that band on the same site actually, for the exact reason that e-wedding bands won't make a 2mm version.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results