shape
carat
color
clarity

3 Million Posts Giveaway!!!

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Joined
Apr 19, 2008
Messages
1,493
:appl: :appl: We are about 4,000 posts away from 3,000,000 total posts! :appl: :appl:

So guess what?

Whoever posts the 3 millionth post will receive a $1,000 gift certificate to be spent with any Pricescope Featured Sponsor.

So, keep posting, and celebrate this 3 million posts milestone with us!

We would like to thank everyone for making Pricescope the largest and most amazing diamond and jewelry community!
Thank you for your continued posts!!
We appreciate it!

Woohoo!!
PS Staff

*All members are eligible with the exception trade members and PS staff. If the 3 millionth post violates PS policy, then it will not be considered. If that happens, the runner-up will be the winner.
 

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Joined
Jun 25, 2010
Messages
11,025
Yay PS!!!
 

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jan 26, 2003
Messages
22,148
PS Admin|1314224408|2998514 said:
Whoever posts the 3 millionth post will receive a $1,000 gift certificate to be spent with any Pricescope Featured Sponsor.

Wow! Incredibly generous, Andrey! I wonder how long it will take us to reach the three million mark from now! Does anyone have the stats on how long it took us to get to one million and to two million?

Deb/AGBF
:read:
 

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Joined
Apr 19, 2008
Messages
1,493
My Guess is that it will take us under a week to reach the goal.
 

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Jan 17, 2009
Messages
2,692
Such a thoughtful gesture pricescope, I hope it goes to a deserving poster!
 

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Joined
Jun 25, 2010
Messages
11,025
hawaiianorangetree|1314229178|2998590 said:
Such a thoughtful gesture pricescope, I hope it goes to a deserving poster!

Ditto!
Andrey's continued generosity to the posters here is pretty spectacular!
 

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Joined
Jun 6, 2010
Messages
6,873
What a generous offer Andrey, thank you! I can't wait to see who it is and what they select!
 

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Joined
Nov 24, 2006
Messages
24,300
It is a fun and generous gift!!! wooohoo, I can't WAIT to see who wins!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: Where is the counter so we can watch?? hehe :mrgreen: :wavey:
 

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Joined
Jun 19, 2010
Messages
3,600
I'm thinking once everyone gets wind of this, you'll reach 3 million in about a day ;-)
 

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Dec 3, 2007
Messages
2,392
I'll just follow athenaworth around and post right after she does.
 

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
10,100
Skippy123|1314231172|2998641 said:
It is a fun and generous gift!!! wooohoo, I can't WAIT to see who wins!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: Where is the counter so we can watch?? hehe :mrgreen: :wavey:

Absolutely! I'd love to see a counter, but you know there would totally be a flurry of +1s and dittos in the last 100 posts. :bigsmile:

Such a terribly generous offer. Really hoping we find out soon who it goes to! :appl:
 

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Joined
Mar 2, 2010
Messages
1,241
Dude that's COOL!!!! :D :D Now to dream what I'd buy if I won....lol :D It probably won't be me, but still fun to dream! :D

PS Admin: This is a way cool thing you are doing. :) Thank you for this and all that you do!!!
 

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Joined
Apr 19, 2008
Messages
1,493
Skippy123|1314231172|2998641 said:
It is a fun and generous gift!!! wooohoo, I can't WAIT to see who wins!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: Where is the counter so we can watch?? hehe :mrgreen: :wavey:


The count is currently at the bottom of the main forum page. https://www.pricescope.com/forum
 

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Joined
Jun 19, 2010
Messages
3,600
LaurenThePartier|1314233141|2998696 said:
Skippy123|1314231172|2998641 said:
It is a fun and generous gift!!! wooohoo, I can't WAIT to see who wins!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: Where is the counter so we can watch?? hehe :mrgreen: :wavey:

Absolutely! I'd love to see a counter, but you know there would totally be a flurry of +1s and dittos in the last 100 posts. :bigsmile:

Such a terribly generous offer. Really hoping we find out soon who it goes to! :appl:
D'oh! +1 :lol:
 

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Dec 19, 2006
Messages
5,549
This is a great idea!
 

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Joined
Nov 18, 2004
Messages
29,571
It's a very generous offer. I can't say woohoo and all of that. I do remember the first 1 million posts.
 

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Joined
Jun 25, 2010
Messages
11,025
Kaleigh|1314233786|2998720 said:
It's a very generous offer. I can't say woohoo and all of that. I do remember the first 1 million... That was such a fun celebration. It came from the hearts of many. Was well meaning... It was like we won the super bowl.. ;))


So cool you were here for the first million!!
 

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
2,512
I never noticed those stats until Andrey just posted that link...how stinkin' cool???

Im excited to see what the famous words will be...hopefully something witty and inspirational....written by me :bigsmile:

If its something crude by DF, ill laugh.
if its 'people vary' by kenny....well, ill probably laugh to.
 

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Feb 22, 2008
Messages
5,614
athenaworth|1314233369|2998708 said:
LaurenThePartier|1314233141|2998696 said:
Skippy123|1314231172|2998641 said:
It is a fun and generous gift!!! wooohoo, I can't WAIT to see who wins!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: Where is the counter so we can watch?? hehe :mrgreen: :wavey:

Absolutely! I'd love to see a counter, but you know there would totally be a flurry of +1s and dittos in the last 100 posts. :bigsmile:

Such a terribly generous offer. Really hoping we find out soon who it goes to! :appl:
D'oh! +1 :lol:


LOL! How fun! um... +2!!!
 

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Aug 25, 2009
Messages
7,864
I hope the person that wins is at least posting some fantastic picture of bling! :appl:
 

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Mar 24, 2007
Messages
6,232
Good luck to everyone!
 

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Aug 8, 2005
Messages
7,395
nice! :appl:
 

moosemom

Shiny_Rock
Joined
Jun 3, 2011
Messages
210
What an exciting and generous gift!
 

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Joined
Jun 19, 2010
Messages
3,600
cushioncutnut|1314236507|2998769 said:
athenaworth|1314233369|2998708 said:
LaurenThePartier|1314233141|2998696 said:
Skippy123|1314231172|2998641 said:
It is a fun and generous gift!!! wooohoo, I can't WAIT to see who wins!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: Where is the counter so we can watch?? hehe :mrgreen: :wavey:

Absolutely! I'd love to see a counter, but you know there would totally be a flurry of +1s and dittos in the last 100 posts. :bigsmile:

Such a terribly generous offer. Really hoping we find out soon who it goes to! :appl:
D'oh! +1 :lol:


LOL! How fun! um... +2!!!
Heehee +3 (how much longer 'til I get the boot??)
 

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Jan 18, 2009
Messages
2,216
Wow - how exciting!!
 

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Jun 30, 2009
Messages
1,770
I wonder how long it will take us to get there! A day? Two days?
 

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Aug 12, 2005
Messages
19,349
Kaleigh|1314233786|2998720 said:
It's a very generous offer. I can't say woohoo and all of that. I do remember the first 1 million posts.


I remember the first million, too. Amazing how this site has grown, very happy for all involved.
 

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Apr 28, 2010
Messages
4,384
This is really cool, I'm really excited for whoever the winner is....can't wait to see what the person will choose to spend the 1K on. Awesome!!!! :bigsmile:
 

heliotrope

Shiny_Rock
Joined
Jul 13, 2009
Messages
291
oooh!! coming out of lurkdom just to say what a great idea!!

:appl: :appl: :appl:
 
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results
Top