shape
carat
color
clarity

3 carat

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lucy

Rough_Rock
hi again
I am trying to find a 3 carat-I''m so confused about these angles and dimensions-wasn''t there some kind of chart you could fill in with your specs and it would tell you if it was a good cut? if anyone has that please let me know. In the meantime -what do you think of these? and is it better to have the table size be more toward the 55% range rather that the 58% (on the smaller side rather than larger?) thanks all for your help -you are excellent!

#1 from abazias $30,165
Stock # 980277

cut RB
weight 3.01
color H
clarity VS1
price .42
price per carat .40
measurement 9.26 x 9.34 x 5.75 mm
depth 61.8 %
table 54 %

%

culet N
polish EXCELLENT
symm EXCELLENT
flor NONE

and #2 from goodoldgold $35000

Carat Weight: 3.03ct
Clarity: VS1
Color: H
Shape: round brilliant
Cut External
Polish: GIA ~ Excellent
Symmetry: GIA ~ Excellent
Proportions: AGS ~ Ideal
Cut Internal
Symmetry ~ Hearts & Arrows
Light Return ~ Excellent
BrillianceScope
White Light Return ~ High
Colored Light Return ~ Very High
Scintillation ~ Very Hig

ANY OPINIONS?
confused.gif

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
What are the crown and pavilion angle measurements?

One of the advantages to buying the diamond from GOG is that Jonathan insists on personally evaluating the diamonds that he sells...

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Definitely get crown and pav angles, then you can plug them into the HCA (holloway cut advisor link at the top of Pscope) and see what it has to say about the cut of your stone! That should help weed out duds.

Both GOG and Abazias are reputable vendors--and have accolades..run a search on each co to get an idea of what people have to say.

GOG has some amazing stones as you can tell from the info they give you on the website...that is one of the reasons I would lean towards them as opposed to a co that doesn't give you that info up front. But get more details on each stone...and you can make an educated choice.

Also note that the Bscope results on GOG's site..you will not find on many other sites, so it's an additional piece of info that can help you make a decision.

Good luck..a 3c H VS1 sounds lovely!

Nate

Shiny_Rock
Well its not really fair since there is more information about one of the stones. VH, VH, H bScope results on a 3ct stone has got to be nuts!! Angles would help!

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Greetings friends,

Sorry I haven't been able to participate here on the forums as often as I'd like to lately but we've been crazy busy at the store (clients from England, and various parts of the US flew in today and during the week) which has been keeping me busy. I'm sorry/happy to report that the 3ct H VS1 in this thread has been sold this week so please forgive me for not pulling it off the website (if it's still up). If you are interested in an eXtreme H&A that is cut identically to that beauty we do have another on it's way in that is a 3.5xct I VS which has identical H&A, LightScope and BrillianceScope results. It'll be in our store Wednesday if you can wait it out. I promise you will not regret the short wait.

Peace,
Rhino

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Haha... unless of course you are the lucky lady who got it today! If so, you're hubby and I have been keeping you out of the loop on purpose.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results