shape
carat
color
clarity

3 carat

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lucy

Rough_Rock
you guys are the best for info! I am looking for a 3 carat-just wondering, will i get a better deal if I try for a 2.89 or 3.2ish type and stay away from the exact 3.0? also-i asked this before but please help-what do you do with a diamond with a large culet-i have a 1 carat and i can see the black dot-if there was more light behind the diamond would it look better? can you recut a culet? or anything to improve this? lastly-anyone seen any great 3 carats lately and where? thank you so much:love:

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 6/4/2002 10:51:12 AM

you guys are the best for info! I am looking for a 3 carat-just wondering, will i get a better deal if I try for a 2.89 or 3.2ish type and stay away from the exact 3.0? also-i asked this before but please help-what do you do with a diamond with a large culet-i have a 1 carat and i can see the black dot-if there was more light behind the diamond would it look better? can you recut a culet? or anything to improve this? lastly-anyone seen any great 3 carats lately and where? thank you so much:love:
----------------

You will most likely get a better deal by staying under the 3 carat mark (I think). If you are looking for excellent cut and that is increasing the price of the stones you are considering, sometimes it can pay to buy a crummy larger stone and have it recut. You do take some risks there, but it has worked out well for many people. Check out Greentree's post below. https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/what-would-you-do.1756/ Recutting to fix the culet...good question. I would think so.

lucy

Rough_Rock
thank you so much-you are a great help!:))

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results