shape
carat
color
clarity

3 carat ring in an Edwardian style double halo

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, eiger! It looks so beautiful on your hand :love: !

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HOLY MOTHER OF BLING, BATMAN!! :-o {picks jaw up from the floor}

That is SUPER-CALI-BLING-A-LISCIOUS!! :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love:

eiger

Rough_Rock
I am laughing because I just reread my original post! I wrote it from my iPad while in bed and it has so many mistakes - I am embarrassed, but I cannot find the "edit" button. It should say that there is three sided pave going halfway down the band and then there is some hand engraving.

I will get out my good camera - probably right after Christmas - and take some shots of the underside since some of you were curious about what that looked like. Like I said, I really liked working with my local jeweler. He was not pushy at all and he had great suggestions about how to make the ring sturdy but still delicate looking. I was worried because before I got started, when I first put some of my ideas on pricescope, some people were saying this would not work or it would be difficult for anyone other than certain artisans to create. While my jeweler said it was a complicated ring, he was confident he could come up with something well made, durable, and pretty.

Here is the photo of the second ring that "inspired" me. As I mentioned, it is from a company in Australia and they would not sell the setting without the center diamond. It's very pretty though:

artdecodaisydiamond7.jpg

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is some bling, thanks for sharing!

DK :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like her! She's got lots of personality!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Just stunning. Enjoy that beauty, I think you did so well! Lovely. I am definitely the type to handle some diamond 'gingerbread', lol. beautiful :love: , wear it in good health.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh WOW, :love: , I absolutely love that! It's simply spectacular.

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
Wowie wow wow!!! I love Downton Abbey, but I love this ring more! Beautiful design and the diamond is exquisite. Enjoy and Merry Christmas!

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow that's quote something. congratulations.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Nothing with bling can be gaudy...hush for even thinking such things! :nono:

I love the finger coverage it gives and the outter halo is beautiful! :naughty: :appl: :love: :cheeky:

MeganS

Rough_Rock
Wow! Beautiful ring, it's so unique and interesting. I bet she sparkles like crazy!!!!

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Very unique and it looks just gorgeous on you!!!!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fantabulous! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results