shape
carat
color
clarity

3 carat plus Gemstone rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Here is my 4.30-carat oval pink sapphire set in platinum with 1 carat total half moons. Pardon the hairy fingers - gross!
40.gif
And pardon the dirt! This is a very clear stone.

PinkSapRing3a.jpg

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Hee is my 4.20-carat oval blue sapphire set in platinum with 0.6-carat total RB''s.

BlueSappRing4a.JPG

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
starry, that is stunning. I am loving all of the color. I could ask Irina to repost my tanzanite...

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
DF, that would be great! I love tanzanites!
30.gif
I have one just under 3 carats, set with inlay opals and diamonds. The genre is that Kabana, 90''s island look. I haven''t worn it in a while. Can''t wait to see yours!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just emailed Irina, I had a thread about it a while back but not sure how to get it over here, or if the thread is still active. Hopefully she is on and will get in touch with me...

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
I wonder if Irina ever sleeps?! She's so responsive - I'm sure she'll have it posted soon for all of us to drool over!
30.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
DfTanz76.jpg

:), all you need is to go back to that old post, right click on picture, copy "Address" -- then go to the Reply you want to post this picture into and Paste. Ta-da!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks Irina...I am so computer challenged!!!

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Wow DF - gorgeous! I love the color - it's so rich-looking!
30.gif
And, it looks like much more than 3-carats! The setting does a nice job accentuating the stone. It's a perfect size for your hand.
3.gif

Edited: I made a mistake, my blue sapphire is set with 2 ovals, not RB's. Oops!
1.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks, I really love the color but do not wear it much since it is pretty fragile. I reset it because the old setting, aside from being junky, was too exposed and it got a tiny chip on the edge. I wanted to protect the stone. I think this is a nice setting for it, and I really love the deep vivid color.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
DiamondFan and Starryeyed your rings are gorgeous!!!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2007 9:29:03 PM
Author: Ellen

Date: 4/7/2007 6:49:17 PM
Author: Cehrabehra
ellen - you''re not allowed to post pictures of that ring!!!!!!
11.gif
Oh Cehra, that caught me so off gaurd, I am still laughing.
9.gif
9.gif

Would it help make amends if I told you I''m trying very hard to embrace the size?

It hasn''t worked yet, but I''m trying.
25.gif
2.gif
LOL yes, that would make me feel better (its all about me yanno ;-) ) I see tons of rings here but there is just something so special about that one... probably whatever made you fall for it in the first place is what I see! We don''t need to go over that again though LOL

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Moosejaw, Dee Jay, Ellen, Mustang and Sophie, WOW.

I love rubies and sapphires, blue and pink especially, but that tsavorite is becoming a huge favorite quickly!

I also love rhodolite garnets and peridot, and aquamarine...there are so many pretty choices.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/8/2007 11:24:35 AM
Author: diamondfan

I love rubies and sapphires, blue and pink especially, but that tsavorite is becoming a huge favorite quickly!

I also love rhodolite garnets and peridot, and aquamarine...there are so many pretty choices.

Ellen, if you don''t like the size; there is a very nice home waiting over here in New Mexico
2.gif
31.gif
31.gif

Dee Jay, Mustang, and Sophie; gorgeous!!
3.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/8/2007 11:34:01 AM
Author: Skippy123

Date: 4/8/2007 11:24:35 AM
Author: diamondfan

Ellen, if you don''t like the size; there is a very nice home waiting over here in New Mexico
2.gif
31.gif
31.gif

Dee Jay, Mustang, and Sophie; gorgeous!!
3.gif
get at the back of the line sistah!!!!

Raleigh26

Rough_Rock
here is my 3.65 unheated pad from nsc. the stone changes colors quite drastically in different light - from salmon to sunset.
ring: 3.65 pad sapphire with diamonds in platinum setting
4 3/4 size.

resized2007.jpg

pinkdreamer

Rough_Rock
The color of your pad makes me drool Raleigh!!! So gorgeous!!!
30.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Citrine 5.5ct 1 ctw diamonds size 7 finger

ilovethecitring41.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results