shape
carat
color
clarity

3.67ct lavender spinel east west yellow gold halo

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!! Absolutely gorgeous! The most beautiful spinel I've ever seen. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What can I say? You are a pro. I think you could do ring design for a profession. Serendipitously, the cut is great. Love that puffy crown. Color of this spinel and your meticulous design makes for yet another unique masterpiece. Enjoy this beautiful ring!

Last edited:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What can I say? You are a pro. I think you could do ring design for a profession. Serendipitously, the cut is great. Love that puffy crown. Color of this spinel and your meticulous design makes for yet another unique masterpiece. Enjoy this beautiful ring!

Aren’t you sweet thank you.I’m obsessed with it and the high ct band

nutellakitty

Shiny_Rock
Trade
This is wonderful!

ArielleB

Shiny_Rock
It's always an excellent PS day when a new Niel-creation appears!! Stunning.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a find and I love how you repurposed the diamonds from another setting. The setting is gorgeous and it looks so perfect with that gorgeous spinel stone especially east-west set!!

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
You put that together with ebay finds? You have an amazing eye and talent for design. Just lovely, thank you for sharing.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, as always!!!!!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You put that together with ebay finds? You have an amazing eye and talent for design. Just lovely, thank you for sharing.

Yeah all the stones were stolen from rings. The halo it was in wasn’t really the worst thing I just really thought the stone deserved more. Plus I wanted it EW

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Niel, I seriously wish you would start a jewelry business. Everything piece you have made, pick out and have is stunning. Just giving you something to think about Neil.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Niel, I seriously wish you would start a jewelry business. Everything piece you have made, pick out and have is stunning. Just giving you something to think about Neil.

You are very sweet thank you

AntiqueSparkle

Shiny_Rock
@Niel , what are the dimensions of your spinel? And size of the side-stones? Thank you!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you!

How did you decide on yellow gold vs rose gold?

I wanted to wear it with the high carat antique band I have. The band is 22ct antique yellow gold - dk has a “antique gold” color that isn’t as bright as his traditional gold and I wanted it to match as best as possible. This is 18k but pretty close

there is absolutely a difference. It’s hard to photograph but my serpent ring is his traditional 18k yellow gold and it’s super yellow comparatively

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results