shape
carat
color
clarity

3.6 tcw moval sapphire and diamond 3 stone

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow Niel! That is a beauty! Love the color of the sapphire!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That’s just gorgeous! Can’t wait for more photos!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this!!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!!!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Well, hello beautiful. We've all been waiting for you.

Niel - this is stunning - pure class. I love the proportions and the setting is amazing. I love that you recut the sapphire - it's that sort of attention to detail that really elevates a piece from lovely to incredible.

I hope you keep this one a long time. Your yellow sapphire halo, your diamond solitaire - I mean - these are stone cold classics.

Great job.

Sungura

Brilliant_Rock
Neil - I love everything about this unicorn of a ring. A three stone moval— you may be the first. Every detail is perfection. The slight split in the shank works so well as do the prongs, and positioning of the gems The deep, but not too deep color of the sapphire and the size of both sapphire and diamonds caught me by surprise. Please take a profile shot of the ring. Congrats.

Q

Queenie60

Wow! Your ring is classic and beautiful.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love:What a stunning ring! Gorgeous blue sapphire. And a beautiful pairing with your band. Are these french cuts?

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring might actually be my new all time favorite. It is so strikingly unusual, the shapes, those claws, the colour...

It feels like a true heirloom piece & I hope you treasure it & wear it often, as it’s too pretty to sit in a box!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sapphirelicious, movalicious and just :love:.
That blue is bright and beautiful and IMO the perfect blue.
I love your whole collection @Niel. Exquisite.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@peonyinlove @MissGotRocks @yennyfire @motownmama @luv2sparkle - thank you lovely ladies!!
—-
@mrs-b - thank you! I love these movals and I wanted something that would show them off. I think this does. I was shook when I opened the box by how large it looked. I hadn’t seen the sapphire after the recut and I am not sure why I just imagined the whole thing a lot smaller based on the photos. It’s nice it commands a lot of presence on the hand.
And yes. Halo, three stone, soli. What more does a girl need (cough studs cough)

@Sungura unicorn is how I feel too! Lol. Finding the right center stone was near impossible but I’m glad I waited it out. The blue is quite striking and never goes black in any lighting. I’m very lucky she found me :lol:
__
@Acinom it is a French cut antique band I found. It has engraving on it, I’m too lazy to get up and look now, but somewhere from the 1920s! It compliments the ring very well I think. I was going to get another gold band to wear with it but after I saw the size of it on my hand, I don’t think I have the real estate! And that’s saying something for me.

@Alex T I had it set in platinum because I wanted it to be more of an heirloom piece. Thanks for noting! I have worn it every day this week. It will definitely not be shoved in a box.

@missy thank you! I think she’s the perfect blue. In the sunlight you get warm blues with cobalt flashes, inside she never gets dark or grey, just a tad more cool toned and more indigo. I’m very lucky she found me

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Niel I’m so glad she found you too. Meant to be. Luck plus your amaz-skills = perfection in a 3 stone. :love:
And if you don’t mind can we please see lots more photos (when you’re in the mood and have the time). Drooling over all your blingtastic pieces. :love:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Niel I’m so glad she found you too. Meant to be. Luck plus your amaz-skills = perfection in a 3 stone. :love:
And if you don’t mind can we please see lots more photos (when you’re in the mood and have the time). Drooling over all your blingtastic pieces. :love:
Of course angel ill get you some shortly! :lol:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it @Niel! That blue is delicious!

Sungura

Brilliant_Rock
Some vids
I love those W’s in the profile view. Also I like how the ring is rather low profile. You can wear it anywhere.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's really stunning!! Jaw-dropping :kiss2:

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful 3 stone ring! And that antique French cut band! You find the most amazing pre-loved pieces!!

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Niel your new three stone is fantastically amazing! :appl:

Weeivy73

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I am normally not a sapphire girl but this is just incredibly gorgeous!! Congrats on such a beautiful ring and a wonderfully different 3 stone. Enjoy Niel. :kiss2:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! That zircon it a favorite of mine! Always happy to see it.

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
She is so beautiful :love:, stunning and dramatic! :kiss2:.
Your collection is to die for!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful @Niel! All your CS rings are stunning :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results