shape
carat
color
clarity

3.5mm band?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

allikatac

Shiny_Rock
I am new to pricescope, but I have been doing a lot of research on here. My boyfriend and I are in the process of shopping for rings! I mentioned a setting that I really liked to him... it was the e-ring and wedding band together.. without the center stone the total ct weight was .66. It was a pave setting with miligrain on the sides. The problem is that I cannot remember how thick the two bands looked together and I don''t want to be a bridezilla by messing up his plans. I wear a size 5.5 and my fingers are somewhat short. I plan to get a .80 round center stone and I was wondering if the 3.5mm band would look to thick? The wedding band is also 3.5mm.

I really like the width of tomatoes band size on this link but I''m not sure what size it is. https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/under-1ct-diamonds.25028/
Show me some some 3.5mm bands please
1.gif
Thanks..

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
My band is thicker than 3.5 (6 mm) but I think 3.5 mm is a great width. I love when both bands are the same width. Have you tried on a total of 7 mm to see how it looks. I am sure it will be comfortable.

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
You know what else you could do is get out your ruler and measure out 3.5 mm on your finger!

allikatac

Shiny_Rock
haha.. thanks sunkist
emsmile.gif
.. I already did that, but I'd like to see an actual ring. I did try the rings on I just don't remember what they looked like!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results