shape
carat
color
clarity

3/4 Princess Cut Help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ohiojagerguy

Rough_Rock
After doing alot of looking with the girl friend today we have came to the conclusion she likes pave diamnond type mounts. I bleieve we have found the mount we want to go with as she has fallen in love with it as well as I have. Just need some help here on these diamonds... They are all from james allen and are around or close to 3/4 carat which we have seen in the mount we like and it looks AMAZING...

Shape: Princess
Carat weight: 0.73
Cut: Ideal
Color: H
Clarity: VVS2
Certificate: GIA
Depth: 72.7%
Table: 72.0%
Polish: Very Good
Symmetry: Very Good
Girdle: Slightly thick to very thick
Culet: None
Fluorescence: None
Measurements: 4.98*4.87*3.54
Ratio: 1.02
Info in Depth http://www.jamesallen.com/diamonds/H-VVS2-Ideal-Cut-Princess-Diamond-1135550.asp

Shape: Princess
Carat weight: 0.73
Cut: Ideal
Color: H
Clarity: VS2
Certificate: GIA
Depth: 72.8%
Table: 72.0%
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Very Good
Girdle: Slightly thick
Culet: None
Fluorescence: None
Measurements: 4.90*4.85*3.53
Ratio: 1.01
Info: http://www.jamesallen.com/diamonds/H-VS2-Ideal-Cut-Princess-Diamond-1188433.asp

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can you get IS image?

ohiojagerguy

Rough_Rock
Yeah i saw the one on good old gold but is it me or does the table look small 58.9%? I know it is a matter of opinion but would anyeone else buy this diamond with a smaller table like this one?

ohiojagerguy

Rough_Rock
Stone Cold. An ideal image on the james allen ones? If so both or which one

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Both looks quite crisp on the 40x image. So now a light return image will be the deciding vote.

ohiojagerguy

Rough_Rock
does james allen do ideal scope does anyone know? That is what you mean when you are refering to light return correct?

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
yes, they do IS.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
The second JA stone looks OK, but in comparison, I think the GOG stone will blow the others away. Nothing at all wrong with a small table (in fact it might make for a bit more fire)...just look at all the red in that ASET!

I''d stay away from the first JA stone because of the very thick part of the girdle (it''s wasted weight) and the picture...it looks a little dull to me. The second one could be promising, but as I said, Maisie''s GOG stone wins by miles for me.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/16/2009 8:31:49 PM
Author: jstarfireb
The second JA stone looks OK, but in comparison, I think the GOG stone will blow the others away. Nothing at all wrong with a small table (in fact it might make for a bit more fire)...just look at all the red in that ASET!

I''d stay away from the first JA stone because of the very thick part of the girdle (it''s wasted weight) and the picture...it looks a little dull to me. The second one could be promising, but as I said, Maisie''s GOG stone wins by miles for me.
Ditto!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results