shape
carat
color
clarity

3-3.5 carat min F color, min VS1 clarity HPHT

kathness

Shiny_Rock
it’s beautiful @Kim N !!!

So I’m only allowed to have one project at a time!!!

I’m debating if I should do this ring now or do my 4ctw studs. Saying that my studs don’t need that be gcal 8x but I want to stick to HPHT.

Maybe I should wait until valentines is over!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
it’s beautiful @Kim N !!!

So I’m only allowed to have one project at a time!!!

I’m debating if I should do this ring now or do my 4ctw studs. Saying that my studs don’t need that be gcal 8x but I want to stick to HPHT.

Maybe I should wait until valentines is over!

Yes, maybe revisiting after Valentine's Day will yield more stock and better prices. We can't know that, but it doesn't hurt to wait if you're not in a hurry.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Last edited:

kathness

Shiny_Rock
Do you think theirs a bit of blue hue? My screen is playing up on me I think. Do you think the cut will have more fire or brilliance?

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Do you think theirs a bit of blue hue? My screen is playing up on me I think. Do you think the cut will have more fire or brilliance?

Definitely should show some great fire, but it's also in the sweet spot of proportions and angles ranges for balancing brilliance and fire.
I think it may have a very slight blue nuance... Kim N what do you think?
Video:

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
kathness...I found this GIA graded 3.23 D VS1 HPHT with no blue nuance at L-G-D dot com for just under $5000

Video:

Screenshot_20230530-095536-588.png

kathness

Shiny_Rock
OOooO I just saw that too!!! IMG_2504.jpeg do you think there’s straining? Or it hasn’t been wiped from
Finger prints?

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
OOooO I just saw that too!!! IMG_2504.jpeg do you think there’s straining? Or it hasn’t been wiped from
Finger prints?

No, no strain or grain...looks to have pretty clean HPHT material and what I think you're seeing in internal facet reflection. 100% a beautiful diamond.

kathness

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much @DejaWiz

I’m working with DK on this project and he suggested the following lab diamond

Which one would you go with? 3.20 from
DK or 3.23 from LGD?

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
I’m sorry to hear that. Unfortunately you need to put a diamond on hold as soon as you decide it’s in the running, or sometimes, someone else will snatch it up.

kathness

Shiny_Rock
I’m sorry to hear that. Unfortunately you need to put a diamond on hold as soon as you decide it’s in the running, or sometimes, someone else will snatch it up.

I don’t think you can put things on hold with LGD?

I’m just slow lol! That’s what I get.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results