shape
carat
color
clarity

3.02ct Infinity in Wink Custom Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

quicksvo

Rough_Rock
I know some people had been waiting to see these, but first of all, I have to thank the people posting here. I learned a lot from reading the many posts on this site before I made my purchase. I wouldn''t have made this purchase without seeing all of the positive reviews of Wink''s service and the reviews of this stone.

Okay, now the details. This is the 3.02ct Infinity stone that was previously known as "Stephan''s Stone." I bought the stone from Wink and then worked with him to have a ring custom made. We combined some of what he thought would look good as well as what I was looking for and it turned out perfectly. I had a fairly aggressive timeline to get this project completed and Wink came through and got it to me before the promise date. The ring is made from platinum and has 5 princess cut stones on either side of the center stone. I couldn''t be happier with the way it turned out, nor could my girlfriend (now fiance). I have to thank Wink, Stephan, and Paul-Antwerp for this project. Wink is selling my 3.02ct (quite a coincidence huh?) Old European Cut stone if anyone is interested. Maybe he will post some pictures so that people can see the difference between the modern cut and the older cuts.

DSCF0125agft.JPG

tanuki

Shiny_Rock
Wow, that is gorgeous.

quicksvo

Rough_Rock
Another.

DSCF0127agft.JPG

quicksvo

Rough_Rock
A third.

DSCF0130agft.JPG

quicksvo

Rough_Rock
Another.

DSCF0131agft.JPG

quicksvo

Rough_Rock
And the last one. Sorry about the size.

DSCF0132agft.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous!!!
30.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/20/2005 9:56:58 PM
Author:quicksvo

Wink is selling my 3.02ct (quite a coincidence huh?) Old European Cut stone...
Quite a coincidence
2.gif
Could it be this one ? Wink used the picture to show what his photographic system can do ... and rightly so.
It must have been one tough decission to part with that beauty !

302-OEC_wink.JPG

quicksvo

Rough_Rock
I thought I recognized that stone in the picture set up thread.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
What is the color/clairt on your stone? It is hard to tell from the finger prints....
33.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
very nice!!! congrats on your engagement and a beautiful ring!!!
36.gif

quicksvo

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/20/2005 10:23:14 PM
Author: Matatora
What is the color/clairt on your stone? It is hard to tell from the finger prints....
33.gif

Yeah, sorry about that. It is an M VS2. If you do a search for "Stephan''s Stone" you should come across specs or

Link

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
Hi Quicksvo!
Your ring looks gorgeous.

What is the color of the side stones?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
congrats,Wow!!! that ring is on fire
10.gif
30.gif
beautiful setting
36.gif
36.gif

quicksvo

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/21/2005 1:51:18 AM
Author: QueenMum
Hi Quicksvo!

Your ring looks gorgeous.

What is the color of the side stones?

If I remember what Wink told me correctly, they are G-H.

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
i was waiting to see that diamond again, wondering who got it
1.gif
and now seeing it in it''s new home, looks perfect! that stone really does have a lot of fire! congrats quick to you and your fiancee!! and yes, i love that OEC too, drool
3.gif

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank you for the kind words, it is nice to know that your ring came out so perfectly.

The hard part for me is that because of the timing I never got to see the ring. My bench deliverd the ring straight to Quicksvo without me ever seeing it. Kind of a strange feeling, having to wait until the pictures on Pricescope to see the ring created from a blend of two different styles of ring.

Sandy explained to me some of the technical difficulties in combining the two styles, I am pleased to see that he did such a great job. Thanks for sharing them with us and lets hope that soon someone will be posting a picture of your wonderful Ole European cut in their own new ring!

Wink

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
With every new picture, al I kept saying to myself was W
30.gif
W!!! It''s gorgeous!! Congratulations on your new engagement!!

Wink...You do incredible work!!!

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks! I wish I was able to actually do that quality of work. I work with some of the best benchmen in the country and it is THEY who actually do the work, I just get credit for it.

There are times when jobs come in from the bench that they just take MY breath away. This is truly such a great business!

Wink

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wink,Tell your benchmen we say good job!!!
30.gif
36.gif

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
I am happy to see that the stone found a new owner-- and in a beautiful setting! I am very impressed by the whole look of the ring. Great job, guys!

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
quicksvo,

Your ring has turned out beautifully! Please post hand photos! I love your custom setting, just perfect!
21.gif

quicksvo

Rough_Rock
This is the only one I have.

pic08723aqpona.jpg

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Very very pretty!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, it looks great!!
30.gif

Cath

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous!!

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! What a beauty! I love "Stephen''s stone''s" new home!! Just stunning! Looks great on your hand too!

Congrats!!!!
9.gif
36.gif
9.gif
36.gif
9.gif

quicksvo

Rough_Rock
Well, It isn''t my hand, but I will pass the compliment along to my fiancee. Thanks for all of the kind words.

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
What a rock! Looks great on her hand! What a lucky gal
21.gif

luvmysparklies

Brilliant_Rock
Wow Quicksvo! The rock looks beautiful set! I had the honor of seeing this gorgeous stone in person and have to say you done good!!!!
2.gif

Luv

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results