shape
carat
color
clarity

2k to spend on setting for 1.5 ct RB

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nejarb

Shiny_Rock
what would you do for an engagement ring if you had a very nice 1.55 ct RB diamond, and a 2k budget for the setting? i know it depends on preferences and lifestyle, etc, but i''m just looking for inspiration or ideas that i haven''t considered.

i''m thinking a really simple solitaire with a very thin shank by leon mege. that''s under budget, but other than a 3 stone ring--not w/in budget, probably--i just can''t think of anything else that really appeals to me.

i had a beautiful setting but it broke and for many reasons we''re just going to start over...

bujiatang

Rough_Rock
2k buys a lot of ring, if you want to go something simple I''d day platinum.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you haven''t recently, I''d look through the Show Me Your Ring thread, lots of inspiration in there.
31.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would do a MWM flame. You can see pics in SMTR. It's gorgeous, and it won't break. Diamondseeker got a 2K qoute for her diamond, which is a little bigger than yours. So it should be do able.

That would, hands down, be my setting choice.

I would post in Rocky Talky... you'll get more responses over there.

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
I agree with Gypsy. That MWM flame is simply beautiful.

bellah

Rough_Rock
Hehehe. I came in here to say I''d do the MWN Flame also. Popular opinion
1.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Another vote for the Flame.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Definitely something in platinum, diamonds or not! And I, too, love the MM flame setting--gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results