shape
carat
color
clarity

25th Birthday Surprise for daughter

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
My daughter recently turned 25. We thought it was a bit of a milestone birthday so wanted to get her a nice classic piece of jewellery she could wear everyday. I got in touch with Jogia International Diamonds located in Perth Australia.

I choose a signature series diamond from their range and had it set in a sliding bezel. I am so happy with it, they made it exactly how I asked. It’s sparkles like crazy and looks more like a half carat. Good to know also, they have an upgrade policy!

It was a panic in the end to get it on time for her birthday as Perth went into lockdown. It all worked out well in the end with the owner driving it to the airport to be put on the plane to get to Melbourne in time.

I would highly recommend Jogia if you want a beautiful diamond. They have quite a few on their website in stock to choose from.

I will post a neck shot when I can get my daughter to stick around for 5 minutes

Attachments

• 4DE8901E-5D23-4B97-A428-C5E4F2761500.jpeg
    4DE8901E-5D23-4B97-A428-C5E4F2761500.jpeg
    115.4 KB · Views: 185
  • B49F2DB2-DDFF-4706-9EC5-5980570F8AFD.jpeg
    B49F2DB2-DDFF-4706-9EC5-5980570F8AFD.jpeg
    152.2 KB · Views: 165

GoldenTouch

Shiny_Rock
My daughter recently turned 25. We thought it was a bit of a milestone birthday so wanted to get her a nice classic piece of jewellery she could wear everyday. I got in touch with Jogia International Diamonds located in Perth Australia.

I choose a signature series diamond from their range and had it set in a sliding bezel. I am so happy with it, they made it exactly how I asked. It’s sparkles like crazy and looks more like a half carat. Good to know also, they have an upgrade policy!

It was a panic in the end to get it on time for her birthday as Perth went into lockdown. It all worked out well in the end with the owner driving it to the airport to be put on the plane to get to Melbourne in time.

I would highly recommend Jogia if you want a beautiful diamond. They have quite a few on their website in stock to choose from.

I will post a neck shot when I can get my daughter to stick around for 5 minutes

I can’t wait to see it!
Happy birthday to her.
From a fellow Aussie

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous gift from a beautiful mumma! Can't wait to see a neck shot. I hope you guys are all doing ok over west, you've had a bad run of late! I've always been curious about using Jogia, I'm going to do some serious googling now :bigsmile:

Happy Birthday to your girl!

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

What a wonderful gift! I'm sure she will love it! Very thoughtful of you! The stone definitely looks larger than half a carat in these pics! I'm actually working on a sliding bezel necklace project right now and would love to to see close ups setting.

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m in Perth too!
The pendant sounds lovely, I can’t wait to see it.
Happy birthday to your daughter!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
What a gorgeous gift from a beautiful mumma! Can't wait to see a neck shot. I hope you guys are all doing ok over west, you've had a bad run of late! I've always been curious about using Jogia, I'm going to do some serious googling now :bigsmile:

Happy Birthday to your girl!

Hi @Dandi how you going my friend. It’s a gorgeous necklace, I want one myself now! I was hesitant to purchase without seeing the diamond in person having never bought online before. The crossfire/ signature series are all perfect diamonds in the ideal range. I’m in Melbourne so had it sent over. I’m hopeless at attaching links - Jogia International Diamonds.

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
I’m in Perth too!
The pendant sounds lovely, I can’t wait to see it.
Happy birthday to your daughter!

Hi @Sparkles88, I’m in Melbourne and had the pendant made by Jogia in Perth. Lucky you being local you can go to their store.

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
What a wonderful gift! I'm sure she will love it! Very thoughtful of you! The stone definitely looks larger than half a carat in these pics! I'm actually working on a sliding bezel necklace project right now and would love to to see close ups setting.

Hi @Kaycee2018, yes she is a lucky girl! The stone looks much bigger than the carat weight. They did a great job on the sliding bezel, I wanted it to be fine. It’s on a 16 inch 18kt white gold trace chain. Sounds like what your looking for. Will get some close ups in the next few days. :wavey:

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi @Kaycee2018, yes she is a lucky girl! The stone looks much bigger than the carat weight. They did a great job on the sliding bezel, I wanted it to be fine. It’s on a 16 inch 18kt white gold trace chain. Sounds like what your looking for. Will get some close ups in the next few days. :wavey:

That is exactly what I am going for! Thanks so much!

Wow, kudos to the owner for going above and beyond to make sure the package gets on its way to you. Can't wait to see pics! Sounds like you did a fabulous job with this birthday gift.

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a wonderful birthday gift...well done! I'm sure she'll love it.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
great 25th b-day present! Can't wait to see neck shots.

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, kudos to the owner for going above and beyond to make sure the package gets on its way to you. Can't wait to see pics! Sounds like you did a fabulous job with this birthday gift.

Yes couldn’t have asked for better service. They went over and above to get it to me on time - even in a lockdown. Highly recommend.

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
great 25th b-day present! Can't wait to see neck shots.

@LLJsmom she loves it. I just couldn’t get a good photo on the night of her birthday, too much going on. Get some as soon as I see her. It’s really lovely, very happy and something for her to wear everyday.

@LLJsmom she loves it. I just couldn’t get a good photo on the night of her birthday, too much going on. Get some as soon as I see her. It’s really lovely, very happy and something for her to wear everyday.

Lol, come on, @Monnyjay's daughter! Let your mom snap a pic for the PS crowd! Her fans are waiting :D

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Wonderful gift!

cheers--Sharon

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Here is a shot of the back of the bezel and a close up. Littles arrows are visible but hard to capture in photos. 5FF3A15E-C6F5-407A-9400-BE9E3F8F2D76.jpeg

Thanks for sharing more pics! It looks perfect on her!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a wonderful gift for your daughter and it looks like the perfect size!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous gift. I can see why your DD loves it @Monnyjay ❤️
Happy birthday to your sweet DD.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks perfect on her! Beautiful!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a wonderful gift! I know she much be thrilled! You did a great job!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results