shape
carat
color
clarity

25th Anniversary Ring for Wife

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Scoobie

Rough_Rock
Hello... I am very new at buying jewelry and your experienced help is very much appreciated.

My wife and I are approaching our 25th anniversary on 4-7-09 and I would like to buy her a diamond ring. We have looked at the various B&M stores, but I have often heard negative remarks about these places.

I would like to spend about $2500... or at least that is my thinking. The rings she has like the most looks very similar to the ring image I have attached, which is 1 CT. T.W. Round Diamond Three-Stone Framed Ring in 14K White Gold for $2300 that I found online from one of those vendors that also have a B&M store that we have visited.

ring1forangie.jpg

Scoobie

Rough_Rock
Below is another image of the same ring.

I need guidance on where I can find this ring online, hopefully for a lesser price or either more ring for the same price.

Thank you kindly!

ring2forangie.jpg

oldmancoyote

Brilliant_Rock
Scoobie - I wouldn''t know where to get an identical ring without commissioning a custom piece. I checked a couple of sites that sell well made settings with a view to getting something similar, but anything I could find which looked like the photo you posted seems to be too expensive (around $1200-1500 for the setting and side stones, which would leave room for a <0.5 ct high quality centre, which I think would be too small).

Given the time and budget constraints, if your wife likes it much more than anything else you have seen your best bet is to buy from where you found it.

Does it represent good value? For your budget, you could get a very nice ~0.7 ct diamond in a simpler setting or an excellent quality eternity or five-stone band which I (or my wife) would think is better value - but tastes vary.

Scoobie

Rough_Rock
That particular ring comes from Zales.

I finally found the actual ring she wants... it also is from Zales, but a little more expensive.

1-1/4 CT. T.W. Princess Cut Diamond Past Present Future Ring in 14K White Gold at $2799

ringforangiebug.jpg

Judah Gutwein

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Congrats on an amazing milestone!
The first ring is gorgeous!

Best,

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results