25th Anniversary Antique Edwardian Pendant

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunning!

Feel better!

dameisers

Rough_Rock
LOVE. I wonder if you could have it made so that it stays convertible as a necklace/bracelet cuff?
Then you get the best of both because it really is an amazing piece.
And the pics are plenty magical, just lean on over for more sun, because I'm greedy and want to see more!:lol-2:

That’s exactly what I want to do! I’d really like the ability to keep it as a pendant, bracelet, brooch and hair pin. I don’t have any girls, but I would love to see my sister wear it one day or my son’s future wife.

I will go outside to get more pics! Lol

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Exquisite:love: I love Edwardian jewelry.

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Both your brooches/pendants are absolute stunners! Love your Princess, too❤
She seems like a very curious sweetie :kiss2:
Hope you post pics after you’ve converted it and that you feel better soon.

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh, so stunning. Congratulations!
More pics!

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It is indeed an absolutely fabulous piece.

It looks as great today as it did the day it was made so many years ago!

Tinkybell

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful Piece! Happy Anniversary! Wishing you a full and speedy recovery.

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Exquisite! It is lovely any way you wear it. Happy 25th! Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Fascinating piece, just gorgeous. I keep scrolling up to look at it again. You don't see that design quality much anymore. Did you say where it came from?
Build a bracelet so it's always in front of you.

dameisers

Rough_Rock
Fascinating piece, just gorgeous. I keep scrolling up to look at it again. You don't see that design quality much anymore. Did you say where it came from?
Build a bracelet so it's always in front of you.

I am sorry for the delayed response as I didn’t see my notification. I found it on Etsy and researched the seller. They are a tiny B&M store in Seattle. I’m scheduled to see my jeweler this weekend to get his feedback. I may keep it as a pendant and convert my icicle pendant into a bracelet. I want to do what’s structurally sound. Although, I LOVE the idea of being able to look at it all day.

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
We celebrated our 25th Anniversary in May and while we wanted to go BIG, we decided to be conservative due to the craziness that is 2020. I found this lovely antique platinum pendant on Etsy and fell in love. I watched and waited for nearly a year before pulling the trigger.

It is estimated 2.25-2.5 cttw of SI1 H/I diamonds. The center is a beautiful marquise cut and the rest are sparkling OEC’s. It is quite heavy and I am considering having it converted into a cuff style bracelet.
15D4F879-FB89-4A15-8561-20006D1E6E5B.jpeg
BCEB2692-41CD-49BE-B3F1-1CFE43610AEE.png

@dameisers Congratulations on such a milestone anniversary!!
Your edwardian pendant is truly spectacular!! A fitting piece to commemorate your anniversary!! To me, almost appears that it can be a wonderful brooch as well. May you enjoy in the best of health and happiness.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results