shape
carat
color
clarity

.25 vs .30 diamond ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

16jamesah

Rough_Rock
I wish to purchase an engagement ring for a size 4 finger. Should I buy a .25 carat or .31 carat solitaire ring? I am also looking at purchasing it online. I went to a retail jewler and did not fell comfortable with it. I Appreciate your imput.

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
Hi!

This is the right place to start!

If you give your approximate budget, shape of stone, etc. the people on here will help you find the perfect ring!! Everyone is very frienddly here!! :)

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Hi James, welcome to Pricescope!

Treysar is right, folks are friendly here and you have indeed come to the right place. A budget *is* the right place to start. Then we''ll get to work to empower you to find a nice stone that suits your taste and budget.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wink at www.winkjones.com got some exellent .33ct diamonds for someones tennis bracelet a while back.
Had nice light return and displayed a good arrow pattern Id contact him and see if he can still get them and for how much.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
You''d save a few bucks if you stayed at 0.29 carat or slightly below. There''s a price jump at 0.30 carat and up.

Not that you shouldn''t pick up a nice 0.30 carat plus if one speaks to you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results