shape
carat
color
clarity

.22 AVC VLY rose gold pendant

Agneau

Shiny_Rock
I have finally found a diamond pendant for my 25th birthday! Today I had time to take pictures of my new pendant while I am chilling at home with some Crohn's Disease symptoms.*

A big thank you to David at Good Old Gold and to all of you for your posts about AVC and AVR diamonds, informative old cut posts, and your willing and honest feedback. :wavey:

It is an August Vintage Cushion, .22 VVS1 Very Light Yellow diamond. It barely reaches 4mm. Set in rose gold (by GOG too). Yumm!

27_0.jpg

25_0.jpg

28_1.jpg

26_1.jpg
I feel this picture shows some of the very light yellow.

23_1.jpg
16 inches. Eventually I will have it shorted a little as it doesn't sit quite where I want it.

22_4.jpg
Just for fun. Florida and its crazy ants. They are kind of like cats in how they know the moment when something is new. There were quite few of them coming out from nowhere and I am pretty sure they would have taken it... lol. :loopy:

*I disclosed this because I know someone with Crohn's will read this and it's my hope that they find comfort in knowing they are not alone. <3

Edited for typos and grammar.

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really pretty! Love that you chose rose gold. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Von03

Shiny_Rock
I love your pendant! I absolutely am in love with AVCs and the rose gold setting is the perfect cherry on top!!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
That is lovely! I have been considering a similar pendant with an AVC. Seeing yours is just the push I need. It's looks wonderful on you!
Look the simple prong setting, I think you picked the perfect style basket for that diamond. Love that it's FLY.

Congrats and Happy Birthday :appl:
I hope you are feeling better soon!

Venti25

Shiny_Rock
yum :love:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH that is the sweetest necklace EVER! :love: I love that you picked rose gold too!!! Happy Birthday, and I hope you are feeling much much better very soon!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday! I love your new pendant-it's gorgeous! :love:
And I hope you are feeling better very soon!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
It looks great on you! I love the length!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
It looks great on you! I love the length!

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
A beautiful piece and excellent photos.

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Lovely piece. Looks so delicate and elegant on you.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous!! Perfect birthday gift to yourself! :love:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty, delicate & lovely in the rose gold. Happy birthday & hope you're feeling brighter soon. My sister is celiac so I have some experience of these intestine things. Not very nice :cry:

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE it! It looks great with your skin tone!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Excellent choice on the stone and rose gold setting! Beautiful! :love: I also hope you'll be feeling better soon!

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty, I love the rose gold!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh - VERY beautiful!! I love the VLY colour and how PERFECTLY it works w the RG basket and chain - its lovely!!! I do like where it sits on you - it looks very comfortable and easy to wear at that length.

Happy Birthday!! and may you be granted a "symptom free" year!! :))

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really pretty!! :love: Love the rose gold, and such a beautiful diamond - a perfect birthday present! Hope you're feeling better soon

heliotrope

Shiny_Rock
so perfect!!

I have been thinking about getting a diamond set on a 15 and 1/2" chain - so your post has been very helpful for me

so sorry to hear about your crohns - salofalk and a diet change have done a world of good for my hubby with his

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
It's just perfect!! :love:

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A sweet treat for your 25th. Happy birthday!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
happy birthday! Its lovely and super cute

valmanin

Brilliant_Rock
That is so delicate and feminine. I love it!

meg_

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty!

And now I'm off to search your posts to get a top view of your stack! I want more details on your eternity band....

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love how that last shot has an ant in there

Agneau

Shiny_Rock
You guys are so awesome. Every one of you! Thank you for the health and birthday wishes!

woofmama- the AVC is a really beautiful cut... I can't imagine how more beautiful they become in bigger sizes. I hope you love your pendant.

heliotrope- I am glad this was helpful! I am thinking about going to 15 inches eventually with this, but I gotta to save the monies up for it. :)
I am glad your husband found something that is working for him! It always helps when you feel like you can help control it. I am on Remicade right now.

Agneau

Shiny_Rock
meg_|1367508944|3438775 said:
Very pretty!

And now I'm off to search your posts to get a top view of your stack! I want more details on your eternity band....

Which eternity band were you wanting to see more of? Assuming it's the ruby band:
r7_0.jpg
r2_3.jpg

Unfortunately I don't know who made it but I remember them saying it came from California and I think they said it was a woman who made it (maybe the brand/design was from a woman or she made it too? Not sure).

I don't have pictures of the stack in this thread yet, but I need to get a family picture of them eventually!

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE your new pendant! It's really unusual and it looks a lot bigger than my round brilliant 0.22! It is so, so beautiful! :love: :love: I agree that it would look better a little shorter. I always feel that the solitaire/DBTY style looks best nestled near the base of the throat.

I do hope you feel better soon. I know a little about Crohn's as my friend had it. Nice of you to disclose it in the hope of making another feel better.

Bye Agneau! :wavey: Enjoy your pendant.

purpleshirt

Shiny_Rock
I love your new pendant! Congrats!
This is like my 3rd time coming to look. Just lovely! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results