shape
carat
color
clarity

2019: Best Replica for the Tiffany Setting?

missfeb

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,

I am looking for the best replica of the Tiffany Setting. I personally loved the rose gold. My second choice is the platinum.
I have read the previous threads/post regarding the same subject but I'd like to know the best replica around as of current :)

I would also like to hear from anyone who also loves the Tiffany Setting and ended up getting a replica. It would so helpful to post some pictures of your rings and specifications of your rings, and of course where you got it from.

Thank you so much in advance

ponyrider

Rough_Rock
I dont do replicas, especially those with the counterfeit logo but from what I hear, the best "tiffany-inspired" 6 prong is the Vatche U113. Brian Gavin has one too, I believe.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OP, I think you are talking about a "tiffany inspired" setting, rather than a replica (which would involve a counterfeit logo). Is that right? If so, Whiteflash has some outstanding ones.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd say the Vatche U-113 has been the most popular here. But recommendations would take into consideration where you get the diamond. I have the U-113 and it is in my avatar photo. Rose gold shank with a platinum head would be gorgeous!

TweetyBird23

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Blue Nile's knife edge solitaire is surprisingly elegant. The tabbed prongs are tiny. The knife edge is sharp. It's available in 14k white gold (with platinum head if requested) or platinum. I would ask to have the stone set high if you want a close match to the Tiffany solitaire.

image.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results