shape
carat
color
clarity

2009 Goodies I have been hiding... 1.5 carat pear and a few Simon G pieces....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Here are a few small pairs of diamond earrings I got.
The first pair is all white gold, the second is pink and white gold and the third is tricolored gold. I can''t remember the total carat weights, but they are not too flashy.

IMG_8135.JPG

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
The watches and Simon G bracelet are GORGEIOUS! You have some serious bling Butterfly
9.gif

Please keep us updated more often with your collection and tell your Sis that the cushion halo is perfection
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2010 1:55:15 PM
Author: butterfly 17
Date: 2/10/2010 1:40:26 PM

Author: mrssalvo

butterfly, I love everything in your collection. seriously, everything is so beautiful and classic. those watches are just amazing too! Can you tell us more about them. Did you buy them locally from an antique dealer?

Thanks mrssalvo!

i got both on ebay actually.

you always find the best deals on ebay!! well, i love the watches too!

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love everything you got, the rings, ear-rings, bracelts, and etc.. Very unique design and pretty.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
AprilBaby, yssie, stci, akmiss, mrssalvo, Fancydiamond,

Thanks! While I don''t have a favorite piece among them, I have to say that the bracelet is amazing. It''s very sparkly, and I love the milgrain and the box set type tennis bracelets bc they remind me of the antique bracelets from the 1950''s and 60''s.

I also love that it doesn''t have the typical clasp, it''s very very different.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2010 2:24:54 PM
Author: mrssalvo
Date: 2/10/2010 1:55:15 PM

Thanks mrssalvo!

i got both on ebay actually.

you always find the best deals on ebay!! well, i love the watches too!

Ha, you''re going to laugh, but I actually just purchased one more bracelet and I can''t wait to get it. It''s a carl blackburn/beverly k pave and milgrain bracelet. I will post pictures when I get it.

It''s my first purchase for 2010. The only other purchase I would like to do this year is possibly a setting change and either an eternity band or 5 stone diamond ring.

But, we''ll see if funds allow...

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a sparkly 2009 you had!!! Everything is just gorgeous.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2010 2:18:41 PM
Author: akmiss

Please keep us updated more often with your collection and tell your Sis that the cushion halo is perfection
36.gif

i will definitely tell my sister. Her ring is gorgeous and I sometimes wish I had a sparkly halo like hers. Here is another picture.
30.gif

IMG_7100.JPG

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2010 2:35:23 PM
Author: Catmom
Wow, what a sparkly 2009 you had!!! Everything is just gorgeous.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Thanks! I love your collection!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He, he, he...
31.gif
The bling kept coming and coming until my jaw dropped!!!
23.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my oh my oh my! So much to look at and digest! It''s ALL gorgeous, but one of my favorite pendants of yours has been the butterfly on the tear drop pave''. Just so feminine and delightful.

Do you have one shop where you buy all your Simon G. things? Or do you keep an eagle eye out for sharp prices in a few different places?

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
woah mama, you have got some serious collection there:) I LVOE your wedding set, and your earrings are fantastic! but everything is just lovely...

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Wow, beautiful collection you have there, really stunning. I''m not a watch person at all but I adore those watches, very good finds. Now you need to work on growing some extra limbs so you can wear it all!
9.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2010 2:44:46 PM
Author: gemgirl
Oh my oh my oh my! So much to look at and digest! It''s ALL gorgeous, but one of my favorite pendants of yours has been the butterfly on the tear drop pave''. Just so feminine and delightful.

Do you have one shop where you buy all your Simon G. things? Or do you keep an eagle eye out for sharp prices in a few different places?

Just an eagle eye!

I love the pendant as well. I think I have wanted it for about 5 or 6 years, since joining pricescope, but it was always too expensive IMO for a pendant with no big diamond. I love butterflies ( can you tell?) and pink gold and this was just perfect. This year, I found it for a good price and told my husband that I would love to have it as an anniversary present. He didn''t really want to get it for me since I had just gotten my upgrade and my simon g bracelet. But the price was too good to pass up and he let me get it. It''s a beautiful piece.

I think I am loving milgrain lately as I notice a lot of the pieces I purchased have milgrain.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
nataliesamaras,
I told you I had a few goodies. lol.

Thank you bella mezzo!

4ever,
no, no more limbs! I just like variety, so usually a wedding set or stacking rings on my left hand one right hand ring. I actually have a few right hand rings, hmm, maybe I will post a picture of them. lol, I have a few watches, but lately, I have been liking antique looking stuff.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
4ever,
here are some pictures of my right hand rings...

IMG_8160.JPG

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All your pieces are amazing! You have great taste. I love your sister''s e-ring too!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Laila619.

can you guys tell I have nothing better to do? It''s still snowing and won''t end until tomorrow. We are all watching the lord of the rings, again. The baby is asleep...

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
I am completely drooling over your jewelry butterfly!! I love butterflies as well (love the butterlfy ring!), and everything is just gorgeous! I have to say your e-ring is one of my absolute favorites, its gorgeous!!
30.gif
30.gif
and your sisters too! WOW! I just went thru your thread and am stunned! Love it!! Please post more if you can
2.gif
What is the ering and w-band width? Do you love it more than the solitaire look you had in the past? thnx!

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/10/2010 3:16:18 PM
Thanks Laila619.

can you guys tell I have nothing better to do? It''s still snowing and won''t end until tomorrow. We are all watching the lord of the rings, again. The baby is asleep...
I''m with you..Im in NJ near NYC and its a blizard out there!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful loot Butterfly!!!!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Wow great hoard from 2009 butterfly
30.gif
9.gif
love the pear and the tri-colour RHR especially
30.gif

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!! You have a lot of bling. I love the Simon G bracelet the best.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2010 3:19:51 PM
Author: wsblue430
I am completely drooling over your jewelry butterfly!! I love butterflies as well (love the butterlfy ring!), and everything is just gorgeous! I have to say your e-ring is one of my absolute favorites, its gorgeous!!
30.gif
30.gif
and your sisters too! WOW! I just went thru your thread and am stunned! Love it!! Please post more if you can
2.gif
What is the ering and w-band width? Do you love it more than the solitaire look you had in the past? thnx!

Thank you! I don't know why I love butterflies so much, just something about them that is so beautiful and so hard to capture in jewelery.

The pear is 2mm and the baguette wedding band is 2 mm. The Harmony set is 2.5 mm., which I think I prefer. I do love it more than the solitaire look, but I also know the harmony set is not my forever set. I don't know exactly what I want, but I am in no rush either.

My sisters e-ring is beautiful. Her now husband has a jeweler friend of the family and she made the ring for her. For their wedding, she designed and gave them their wedding rings as her wedding gift.
My sister's wedding band is so different from her e-ring, like night and day. It looks like a David Yurman three band ring, with scattered diamonds in 22kt. yellow gold.
She definitely can't wear it together as they both wouldn't fit on one finger.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Lorelei, Blackpaw and lknvrb4,
Thanks! Next time I should post my roberto coin collection. lol
3.gif

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/10/2010 3:31:50 PM

Date: 2/10/2010 3:19:51 PM
Author: wsblue430
30.gif
30.gif
2.gif

Thank you! I don''t know why I love butterflies so much, just something about them that is so beautiful and so hard to capture in jewelery.

The pear is 2mm and the baguette wedding band is 2 mm. The Harmony set is 2.5 mm., which I think I prefer. I do love it more than the solitaire look, but I also know the harmony set is not my forever set. I don''t know exactly what I want, but I am in no rush either.

My sisters e-ring is beautiful. Her now husband has a jeweler friend of the family and she made the ring for her. For their wedding, she designed and gave them their wedding rings as her wedding gift.
My sister''s wedding band is so different from her e-ring, like night and day. It looks like a David Yurman three band ring, with scattered diamonds in 22kt. yellow gold.
She definitely can''t wear it together as they both wouldn''t fit on one finger.
Thank u for answering my questions :) Im constantly flip flopping my thoughts..I have a solitaire but always wonder what it would be like with sidestones! Like your gorgeous fishtail pave. UGH! I want both.
1.gif
Yes, I agree I love the 2.5mm..it looks perfect. Well whatever you choose in the future I am sure it will be beautiful because your goodies and taste are amazing!! I love everything!! Your sisters ring is truly beautiful! ..and I would love to see that wedding band of hers! It sounds equisite!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Amazing pieces!!!!!!!!!

wsu12

Brilliant_Rock
I am totally in love with everything! Can I come over and play dress up? You have such exquisite taste:)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results