shape
carat
color
clarity

2 pears + 1 RB three-stone ring please!

sonyachancs

Shiny_Rock
Hello ladies, I have seen a three stone ring on PS, made with diamonds: a RB/cushion with two horizontal pear sides.

I didn't save a photo or note whose it was (so foolish), so could you please share yours or point me to threads? thanks! I am particular interested in the proportion of the stones.

smilligan

Shiny_Rock
You'll have to be more specific. There are several rings matching that description. Leone Mege, Steven Kirsch, and WhiteFlash all have plain shank versions. I recently finished designing a triple halo ring with a RB center and pear sides. Do you like halos? Or pave? Plain shanks?

sonyachancs

Shiny_Rock
smilligan said:
You'll have to be more specific. There are several rings matching that description. Leone Mege, Steven Kirsch, and WhiteFlash all have plain shank versions. I recently finished designing a triple halo ring with a RB center and pear sides. Do you like halos? Or pave? Plain shanks?

I'm sorry! it's a three stone ring with plain shank, and the RB was the same width as the pears, so it looked like one big long rock from far..

mrs-blop said:

thank you mrs-blop, but it isn't this one! this one has the RB standing out, whereas in the one I remembered, the 2 pears and round seemed to form one long marquise (so to speak)..

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results