shape
carat
color
clarity

2 mm shared prong semi or full eternity?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rosy

Shiny_Rock
Hi,
Can anyone tell me where I can find a 2 mm shared prong roung semi or full eternity? I have come to the conclusion that 2 mm width looks best paired with my e-ring. If it''s 2 mm is there a limitation on the pointers of diamonds in the band? For example, at 2 mm the pointers cannot be larger than a certain size due to the width? Thanks!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
you could probably get one from wf. i think i recall some saying they would do 2mm, but not any smaller ... and understandably so! 2mm is quite thin and the addition of diamonds will only compromise the integrity. yes, there is a limit to the size of the stones that can be put in such a small band. i think it is .01 or .02
best of luck to you!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
My shared prong semi-eternity rings were custom made by Whiteflash using .03 ACA melee stones. The width of the rings is ~ 2.1 - 2.2mm. I don't think WF likes to go any smaller than that for structural reasons, but you could double check that with them.

ETA: Belle, we must have been posting at the same time!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results