shape
carat
color
clarity

2 carat round in a cushion halo

Lisag103

Shiny_Rock
Hello,

It’s been a while since I posted and some of ye may remember when I was last on I was contemplating a setting for a 2 carat round I snapped up in the frank darling sale!

I had great design ideas but unfortunately I am based in Europe and just don’t have access to great designers or benches so eventually settles on a classic cushion halo. I would have loved a little something extra like the baguettes I have on my oval or even some small side stones like diamondseeker2006 has on her dreamy cushion but I just couldn’t communicate my vision to the jeweller and like all is ps’ers I am very particular, especially with halos. So I played it safe and went with a classic design that I can pair with bands for different looks!

It’s no VC halo but I am happy with how it eventually turned out! (It had to be remade but that’s another post! )

F0651175-766A-4D62-B862-DF2AC36D1523.jpeg

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, it's gorgeous! I adore a round in a cushion halo, and the proportions are just perfect. :love:

Lisag103

Shiny_Rock
Oh, it's gorgeous! I adore a round in a cushion halo, and the proportions are just perfect. :love:

Thanks Kim, I was very picky!
It’s funny though because I was adamant I wanted a delicate halo and since I got this one done I’ve noticed that every ring that’s making me swoon at the moment has a great big chunky halo!!! What with that

I have been I love with delicate halo rings for so long and it’s like my brain goes ok you ticked that box, now on to the next obsession! Please tell me I’m not the only person like this!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results