shape
carat
color
clarity

2 big thank you's + pics

AngelFan

Rough_Rock
First of all, thank you so much to the Pricescope community. I don't remember how I found you, but I'm glad I did. I lurked, and lurked, and lurked some more. I became a sponge and soaked up as much information as possible. I studied all of the angles, protortions, etc. and how they related to each other. I really came a long way and felt like I was ready to make an informed choice. Due to a fairly tight, I have to admit that I was trying to find that, "diamond in the rough" / "needle in a stack of needles"... an "ideal" EGL stone. :naughty: I soon learned that my time would be better sent not searching every available inventory, but stepping away from the computer and banging my head agains a thick wall. :lol: Thanks PS

Still, being on that tight budget, I remember reading that a good option would be to contact Mark at ERD. So thats where I started, and that's where I finished. What an awesome guy. After our first conversation, I just knew I had found the person to lead me through this process. Mark was very patient with me and never tried to "sell" me anything... that made me feel good. At one point he looked at two stones for me, that were pretty much identical, and ended up recommended the one that was a little LESS expensive. After that I knew that my wants and wishes were in good hands.

Well, after a little "investigating" it turned out that all of my hours and hours of studying rounds was for not. My gf actually like the look of a cushion. That was another sign for me that I was in a win/win situation, as I already had Mark in my corner. :bigsmile:

Mark ended up picking out a beautifull stone, and the setting is absolutely stunning.

Thanks again Mark, and everyone at ERD.

so without further ado, here it is...

ps... she said YES!!!

1.02C 5.97 x 5.84 x 3.97
G SI1
ERD - A Cut Beyond

it might look a little familiar to Charmpoo, I hope you take it as a compliment

001.JPG

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
congrats and the ring is beautiful~ :bigsmile:

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!! You and Mark made a good team. I'm sure she'll wear that with pride!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! Congratulations!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations...its beautiful!!! We need more pics!

Ladybug1

Shiny_Rock
Lovely!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring!!! :appl: :love:

Congratulations to you both!!

Cachette :))

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it! Congrats!!!