shape
carat
color
clarity

2.73 O-P OEC Antique Reproduction by Sako

lizzydm26

Shiny_Rock
I am so excited to post this!

I purchased the diamond a couple years ago, and have been hemming and hawing over how to set her. I found an antique setting I loved, sent the pictures to Sako, and made a few tweaks. The quality and craftsmanship of the ring Sako made is absolutely fantastic. It’s delicate and feminine, but also a tank built to last! I love this ring so much!

Setting I purchased her in. Woof. And clearly not made for this diamond

A6DEE345-A0E0-4090-B6C0-B9042BD4C729.png 4252B6B8-A83D-465F-B805-A8400E847D41.png CF7E98DC-CC53-47D6-A973-B84A2FC7E34C.png Inspiration. Changed the height of the basket and the shank connection. Didn’t love the circles.

527D43B6-F8EB-4E3F-9C70-AD07B154A5E5.png 5C0A47C9-42AF-4157-9C0A-905AD682E0A2.png

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Love it!

P

Petalouda

Bezelicious! What a beautiful heirloom quality ring! Congrats!

lizzydm26

Shiny_Rock
Bezelicious! What a beautiful heirloom quality ring! Congrats!

Thank you! Totally heirloom quality! I hope to pass it along someday!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
This is just lovely. I have pinned your setting inspiration before - it is everything I like in a ring - chunky, bezel, engraved...

Admittedly when I first opened the thread, I saw the original setting and my heart dropped...I sincerely hoped that wasn't the inspiration for the remake LOL :lol:

thank goodness you have impeccable taste, and now I know better than to expect anything less!

lizzydm26

Shiny_Rock
This is just lovely. I have pinned your setting inspiration before - it is everything I like in a ring - chunky, bezel, engraved...

Admittedly when I first opened the thread, I saw the original setting and my heart dropped...I sincerely hoped that wasn't the inspiration for the remake LOL :lol:

thank goodness you have impeccable taste, and now I know better than to expect anything less!

Hahah I will have to try and edit tomorrow to put one picture of the actual ring at the top! I definitely don’t want anyone to think I chose that setting I bought the diamond in!!

and now I’m not seeing the option to edit. Is that removed after so long?

thank you so much for the kind words! I had been looking at the inspiration ring forever and finally decided to do it with a couple tweaks. I love how it turned out!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Umm, droooool.:drool: :lickout:
Yeah, yeah, it's unladylike- too bad!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh my goodness, it's perfect!!!!!!! love love love

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
It's absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a transformation! I love it! And the rich gold compliments the diamond so well.

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
It's just gorgeous and what an amazing result!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:kiss2: Lovely

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is quite the transformation! You've made it so much more wearable and classic - congrats!

lizzydm26

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful!!!! ❤️
Thank you!!

oh my goodness, it's perfect!!!!!!! love love love

Thank you!
It's absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations!
Thank you!

What a transformation! I love it! And the rich gold compliments the diamond so well.

thank you! I love the good too. I’m more of a gold wearer than anything, but knew I wanted the mixed metals for this.

It's just gorgeous and what an amazing result!
Thank you! Sako did a great job!

Thank you
Just lovely!!
Thanks! ☺️

That is quite the transformation! You've made it so much more wearable and classic - congrats!
Thanks! It’s very comfortable, and I’m not afraid I’m going to bang up the diamond in this bezel.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ♥️

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Hahah I will have to try and edit tomorrow to put one picture of the actual ring at the top! I definitely don’t want anyone to think I chose that setting I bought the diamond in!!

and now I’m not seeing the option to edit. Is that removed after so long?

thank you so much for the kind words! I had been looking at the inspiration ring forever and finally decided to do it with a couple tweaks. I love how it turned out!

Oh I think you’re fine! It was clear after 2 seconds that you chose something else!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
First your incredible avatar ring and now this. Absolutely gorgeous- what are the specs of the stone?

Edit - duh it’s in the title sorry! I’m still drinking coffee...:lol-2:

lizzydm26

Shiny_Rock
First your incredible avatar ring and now this. Absolutely gorgeous- what are the specs of the stone?

Edit - duh it’s in the title sorry! I’m still drinking coffee...:lol-2:

Thank you! I have been very fortunate to stumble across a couple dream pieces lately!

Hahah - well it is PS - so I thought I would add ALL the stone specs.

2.73 O-P VS2 9.39 x 9.50 x 4.76

Pretty shallow and spready. Definitely not the ideal specs for an OEC, but she is huge and sparkly, and most importantly - makes me happy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results