shape
carat
color
clarity

2.67 EGL F/SI1 in platinum pave setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

zebramoray

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone for the great info that I learned on this site over the past 3 months.. I hadn''t been in the diamond buying mode since 10 years ago when we first got married.. 10 years later, so many things have changed.. The stone that we finally found is a much better stone (and larger) then what we had before.. Cut is KING! On-line is the only way to go.. PS Vendors are great, and the vendor I finally went with, while not a PS Vendor, was truly a blessing to me and my wife. He is old school, like me... A straight shooter, something a native Texan like me appretiates. HCA was a great tool for me to elimnated diamonds. Lots of SI1-2 eye clean stones out there, just have to be patient. G-H color was what looked best in platinum.. I and below we could see the color pretty easily. Here is a link with some pics.. Harry Winston''s split claw design was truly eye candy for my wife..

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/got-er-done-pics-included.94599/

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Off to look at your ring. . . Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results