shape
carat
color
clarity

2.64 Montana in a CvB setting

woweezowee

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Just had to pick my jaw up off the floor. THANK YOU for sharing your beautiful project with us! I am so happy you picked out a unique, amazing, one of a kind stone to stare at for the rest of your life. Such a beauty!

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I freakin love it, everything about it... :kiss2:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Just had to pick my jaw up off the floor. THANK YOU for sharing your beautiful project with us! I am so happy you picked out a unique, amazing, one of a kind stone to stare at for the rest of your life. Such a beauty!

Thank you.

Hivona

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Geez you are soooooo lucky!! This was one of my favorites on Missouri River Sapphire’s website but it was out of my budget. I looked at it occasionally though to dream! I am soooo happy to see it done justice. What a phenomenal ring you have! Absolutely one of my PS favorites!

bespokecarmel

Shiny_Rock
Just incredible! Thank you for the photos showing the diversity of color within your stone; quite amazing.

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Geez you are soooooo lucky!! This was one of my favorites on Missouri River Sapphire’s website but it was out of my budget. I looked at it occasionally though to dream! I am soooo happy to see it done justice. What a phenomenal ring you have! Absolutely one of my PS favorites!

Thank you for your sweet words. I was glad I took a chance on this sapphire. The first one I purchased from Gemfix and sent back left me discouraged. That one had the dreaded half n half, which I learned about from Frederick from Missouri River Sapphire. This sapphire has none of that and the clarity is outstanding.

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love this ring! It is super beautiful and very unusual. It looks spectacular on you! Congratulations.

PieAreSquared

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for your sweet words. I was glad I took a chance on this sapphire. The first one I purchased from Gemfix and sent back left me discouraged. That one had the dreaded half n half, which I learned about from Frederick from Missouri River Sapphire. This sapphire has none of that and the clarity is outstanding.

I love the East-West orientation, it's the only way I would wear an elongated shape like a rectangle or oval, I think it reflects the light so much better that direction.
Congrats!

Polished1911

Shiny_Rock
So beautiful!!! I’m loving all the different moods of your sapphire.

lilysweet

Shiny_Rock
What a personality!!! I love all the different moods the stone has and the setting is perfection!!! Congratulations

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow. Caysie does such incredible work I am in love with my ring she made. The sapphire is so moody! Great choice!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah, I'm not sure how I missed this thread, but wow!!! How utterly dreamy!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WHAT a RING!! Idk how I missed this thread!!! Wow! Just wow! The stone! The setting!! Is it an engagement ring?

emeraldhummingbird

Shiny_Rock
When I opened this thread, as soon as I saw the stone I went "Oooooo". What is this magical cut?! It looks amazing!! and the colour is beautiful!!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! It is a modern take on a renaissance ring. Beautiful!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring! That stone is phenomenal!

MariMeow

Rough_Rock
I looove it when a stone and setting look like they were born to be together, I'm so happy on behalf of your incredible stone!

Also, those tiny touched of black finish are exquisite. And the claw prongs are to die for!

Django74th

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is beautiful! The setting compliments the stone really well and the cut is simply gorgeous. Congrats!

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
I have come to your thread so many times to ogle you sapphire. It’s freaking amazing! You have such a good eye!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Will you wear a band with it?

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HEAVEN! it's truly a work of art.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results