shape
carat
color
clarity

2.5mm Heavy Comfort Fit Band in Plat from eweddingbands.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

E B

Ideal_Rock
I know, I know...a SMTR thread for a plain band? I'm doing this so that if someone sees it on e-weddingbands.com's website and wants to know what it looks like on a hand (as I did a few weeks ago), this will be helpful! I could only find two examples here, and one was a teeny photo.

Jillian at e-weddingbands.com was awesome to work with. In a single day, we exchanged 16 emails. She gave me several different quotes, and was always prompt. The ring was finished before expected, and I am so pleased with the quality. Not to mention the price was excellent for the amount of heavy, delish 950 plat/ruth this band is made of. Every other place I checked was asking for close to twice what e-weddingbands.com asked.

Stats:

- 2.5mm (custom width) Heavy Comfort Fit Band, platinum. ~2mm thickness.
- Size 6 (finger is 5.5, but I like the ring a little big in case of swelling)
- Comfortable? SO comfortable

I hope this helps anyone looking for a thinner, heavy comfort fit band!
2.gif

handshothpf1.jpg

E B

Ideal_Rock
41.gif

ewedhfpprof.jpg

E B

Ideal_Rock
10.gif

ewedhfpprof1.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the review
36.gif

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! Looks super comfy!

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
it''s beautiful! thanks for the info

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I love it!!!

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t find a 2.5mm, only a 2. Was it special order?

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
super nice! Is it rude to ask how much?

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I love it! Enjoy it!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Maisie, wsblue, Maevie, Bella, Sizzle, motown, and snlee: Thank you so much!

Sizzle- It was a custom order. They're very good about custom requests. PSer KristyDarling had one made in a 2.75mm width.

motown- Not at all! But since the quotes are only good for two weeks because of the fluctuating price of platinum, in order to keep out of trouble (
12.gif
), I'll say that the price was somewhere between what e-weddingbands asks for a 2mm and a 3mm heavy fit comfort. No extra charge for custom, that I know of.

ETA: I just noticed in the first pic, my ring finger is longer than my index (remember that thread in Hangout?
3.gif
) but looking now, they're the same length! It must have been the way I was holding my hand/stretching my fingers. How funny.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It might be a plain band, but I love it. I love my comfort fit bands so much that I can''t wear traditional domed bands anymore. Congrats! It''s very pretty!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks for f/u!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
It''s very sleek and elegant.
5.gif
Thanks for sharing!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I love the profile! That would have been a great match for my e-ring. I ended up getting a plain platinum band from Facets (I got a Raphael one) and I love it but this would have been a better match. Oh well! Enjoy your new band. Its perfect!

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/23/2010 9:28:24 AM
Author: gemgirl
It might be a plain band, but I love it. I love my comfort fit bands so much that I can't wear traditional domed bands anymore. Congrats! It's very pretty!
I think plain bands look great - to me they say "I'm seriously married"
9.gif

I've tried on soooo many diamond wedding band with my ering but I think a plain band looks better

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank''s for sharing EB! I plan to order a similar band in wg when I do my reset, because I want all my rings 2mm thick to match my diamond half eternity! Those pics will really help.

And I have been an e-weddingbands.com convert for a while. I have not found a competitve price combined with such quality anywhere else.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
very nice.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I love a classic band like that.

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Very nice! I had one custom done 1.5mm wide and worked with Jillian. She is so wonderful!

freudianflip

Rough_Rock
I have this exact ring in 14K WG from eweddingbands.com. I absolutely love it! For a thinner ring it has a nice heft, and is smooth all the way around.

I bought it to wear for travelling, working out, and other occasions when my diamonds need to stay at home.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Love it EB!!! Looks so pretty on you!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
hi EB

that ring looks a lot like my elsa peretti tiffany band. they''re both a lovely deep profile - nice and heavy - and i''ve found mine a pleasure to wear. it''s my ''go to'' ring for travel etcetc.

congratulations on your new band - i''m sure you''ll have it to enjoy forever :)

E B

Ideal_Rock
gemgirl, gecko, Clairitek, London, dreamer, jcrow, vesper, lknvrb4, freudian, Dani, and whitby- Thank you!
slider_grouphugg.gif

It really is a great "anywhere, anytime" band, and I love the heft. It feels luxurious.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, perfect band! Jillian is wonderful to work with for sure!

eyue

Rough_Rock
What a coincidence! I have been looking at these bands for a while and wanted to know exactly what they looked like on a hand, and in fact have emailed E-WB for more info. Thanks for posting these!

Date: 3/23/2010 7:03:58 PM
Author: freudianflip
I have this exact ring in 14K WG from eweddingbands.com. I absolutely love it! For a thinner ring it has a nice heft, and is smooth all the way around.

I bought it to wear for travelling, working out, and other occasions when my diamonds need to stay at home.
freudian, is the 14k WG band about 2mm thick as well? When you say smooth all the way around, does it look sort of like a donut?

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Classy and looks comfy.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results