shape
carat
color
clarity

2.5 carat, E, IF, Ideal Cut!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I quite honestly wouldn''t consider a recut, it is a very lovely diamond and to risk a recut for the potential gain wouldn''t be worth it in my opinion. Numbers are one thing but it is the actual beauty of the diamond which matters most and that has plenty of it!

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
that is a monster rock on her hand. what size are her fingers? i def. need finger lipo at some point.
11.gif

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Never got it properly sized at a jeweler, but's around size 5-7.
The ring is apparently a size 10 (not sure if it's US size? It was bought in NZ. Anyone knows what size NZ uses?), yet to be resized, tt's why she's wearing it on her middle finger.

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/25/2007 9:28:34 AM
Author: NYCsparkle
that is a monster rock on her hand. what size are her fingers? i def. need finger lipo at some point.
11.gif

She finally got the ring and her finger measured. Her ring finger is size 5 1/4, her middle finger is size 8. The ring is a size 8.

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/25/2007 8:05:49 AM
Author: gladyskristen
Hey, just a little updates. She''ll be seeing the cert tmr. After hearing what some PSers said, she''s worried tt her stone might not be a real ideal cut stone. Now she wants to know what she can do to make it an ideal rock IN CASE it''s not ideal (e.g. getting it recut). Anyone can gimme some ideas?

In the mean time, here''s more pics (including profile shots)...
huh? Even if the numbers are a little off, who could consider this amazing ring less than "ideal"?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results