shape
carat
color
clarity

2.44 OEC good or bad?

zekensunshine

Rough_Rock
I am looking to buy and am new to OEC and even diamonds in general. Does this look good for an OEC? Sorry the pictures are kind of bad I have a video and can not figure out how to get a good screen shot or share it. 2A8A8B7C-1942-4782-B0C6-D3DF838AC19E.png 7F11E23B-E74E-4362-9BC6-3152E7B14990.jpeg 7EB64D2B-901C-4B0D-99EB-E4802AD1CA33.jpeg

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Hi you should ask admin to move this to Rockytalk. You will get more input. Also, you need to upload the vid to YouTube and post the link here. There’s no way to post a vid directly on PS :)

zekensunshine

Rough_Rock
Hi you should ask admin to move this to Rockytalk. You will get more input. Also, you need to upload the vid to YouTube and post the link here. There’s no way to post a vid directly on PS :)

Thank you. I thought I did but obviously I am not just new to diamond. I will try and figure it out. Appreciate the heads up.

zekensunshine

Rough_Rock

How do I ask an admin to do that?

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Just hit the Report Concern button at the lower left of the box I think.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Actually just start a new thread and ask Admin to this delete this one bc they might not see your request until tomorrow ;-)

zekensunshine

Rough_Rock
I am looking to buy and am new to OEC and even diamonds in general. Does this look good for an OEC? Sorry the pictures are kind of bad I have a video and can not figure out how to get a good screen shot or share it. 2A8A8B7C-1942-4782-B0C6-D3DF838AC19E.png 7F11E23B-E74E-4362-9BC6-3152E7B14990.jpeg 7EB64D2B-901C-4B0D-99EB-E4802AD1CA33.jpeg

Just adding a link to the video of the stone on YouTube:

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Umm. I think you need a better video. Also, ask for a hand shot. What’s the return policy?

zekensunshine

Rough_Rock
Umm. I think you need a better video. Also, ask for a hand shot. What’s the return policy?

Is it your beautiful ring I have seen on IG? I am getting from a person there I trust but I do not know a lot so I am trying to learn what is good and not so good and getting feedback on ones I specifically like helps me learn. I do know that with these old cuts everyone likes something different so as long as I like it I am good but I am scientist and data helps me rest. Thank you so much for your advice. I moved the topic and asked the admin to remove/ move when they can.

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Agree with @lulu_ma that it is very hard to interpret that video, it’s not in focus and the he is moving the diamond way too fast to be able to tell how the facets turn off and on.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Is it your beautiful ring I have seen on IG? I am getting from a person there I trust but I do not know a lot so I am trying to learn what is good and not so good and getting feedback on ones I specifically like helps me learn. I do know that with these old cuts everyone likes something different so as long as I like it I am good but I am scientist and data helps me rest. Thank you so much for your advice. I moved the topic and asked the admin to remove/ move when they can.

Yes, you have probably seen my ring on IG. If you bought from the same dealer I did, your stone should be very pretty:)

zekensunshine

Rough_Rock
Yes, you have probably seen my ring on IG. If you bought from the same dealer I did, your stone should be very pretty:)

I did. That is what gave me a little security. He got it for me late Friday night so I did not want to bother him for more so he enjoys his weekend. I trust him though. Just looking to learn now. I follow you on IG:)

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
I did. That is what gave me a little security. He got it for me late Friday night so I did not want to bother him for more so he enjoys his weekend. I trust him though. Just looking to learn now. I follow you on IG:)

I bet the stone will be even prettier irl!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results