clarity

2.44 Ct. oval, E, VVS2, HPHT with handheld ASET image

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!

TwoPointSixFourCt

Rough_Rock
I will let the experts chime in but just writing to say the stone looks beautiful!

Thank you! I appreciate your thoughts. I ordered a round before this that I just didn’t love. It’s getting returned and this oval may be mine.
I often don't like traditionally cut ovals but this is an exception. It's not "mushy" and the bowtie is minimal.

This is my hope. I can’t stand a big bow tie and “mush”. A round is so much easier to buy online. I did my best to find a good oval and I’m heavily depending on the Pricescope community for feedback along with taking the certification and videos into consideration.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Please tell me you've already bought it!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

TwoPointSixFourCt

Rough_Rock
Please share pics if you can! Can't wait to see it's final home if it's a keeper !

I will definitely post pics! I need to get better at taking diamond pics on my iphone. Thank you for your support.

TwoPointSixFourCt

Rough_Rock
I've also learned a lesson- Don't get excited and change your user name on PriceScope before you see the diamond you've ordered in person lol! The 2.64 is getting returned for a 2.44ct. Hopefully, I can get another name change approved lol. Maybe something not tied to one specific diamond this time.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
I've also learned a lesson- Don't get excited and change your user name on PriceScope before you see the diamond you've ordered in person lol! The 2.64 is getting returned for a 2.44ct. Hopefully, I can get another name change approved lol. Maybe something not tied to one specific diamond this time.

How about "Ovalture In E Major"?

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Deja,
I need to love this stone, if for no other reason that being able to use this username . We’re going to inbox Tuesday morning in the pretty morning light.

Hope it is THE ONE when you get to lay eyes on it!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
I got it and it's absolutely beautiful! I'm so excited!!!! I'll have to wait until October 23 before I can request a name change again lol! oval diamond photo.jpeg

Awesome...that's one of the best ovals I've seen outside of the very pricey custom cuts!
We needs lots of videos lol!

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
The diamond is absolutely beautiful!!! And a great size on you! How do you plan on setting it? I also have an oval in the works and I never realized how beautiful of a cut they were until I ordered one and saw it in person (since no one I know has one). So looking forward to seeing how you decide to set this beauty!!

TwoPointSixFourCt

Rough_Rock
The diamond is absolutely beautiful!!! And a great size on you! How do you plan on setting it? I also have an oval in the works and I never realized how beautiful of a cut they were until I ordered one and saw it in person (since no one I know has one). So looking forward to seeing how you decide to set this beauty!!

I just sent David Klass a loooong email detailing what I want the setting to look like. In short, I want a yellow gold, cathedral with a bezel.

David made a custom bezel, halo necklace for me using my original engagement ring diamond. He did such a nice job. I want for this ring to have a similar look, but without the halo.

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
I just sent David Klass a loooong email detailing what I want the setting to look like. In short, I want a yellow gold, cathedral with a bezel.

David made a custom bezel, halo necklace for me using my original engagement ring diamond. He did such a nice job. I want for this ring to have a similar look, but without the halo.

That is going to look beautiful! Please share pictures when it's ready! (And of your necklace too!)

TwoPointSixFourCt

Rough_Rock

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
I'm in the middle of my second project with DK and I've been very happy with his responsiveness and his work.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results