shape
carat
color
clarity

2.3 ct WhiteFlash + Maytal Hannah Review

Jyt1022

Rough_Rock
Hi all – thought I’d share my experience after all the help I received and learned from this site. I purchased loose stone from White Flash with the help and recommendation from some folks here. Frankly I had no idea what I was looking for and felt some of the local vendors in person weren’t looking out for my best interest. I was able to get a great stone after a month of looking! My client rep at White Flash, Liza, was incredibly patient, sent several photos and videos comparing all my options. I even went as far as purchasing two stones so I can review them in person…

After I decided which stone to go with, I opted to have my ring setting custom made with Maytal Hannah after reading the great reviews here. The idea of having a hand forged, one-of-one ring was really appealing to me. I’m local based out of Los Angeles so Maytal and I met at a local café in the area. She was super friendly from the start, and you can tell how passionate she is with her craft. We talked through some designs and within a week I received a rough sketch of the design. We went through one round of comments and then she was off to work her magic. The total process took about 8 weeks, which was a little longer than I’d like but she was upfront from day 1 that the process would take 8 months since she was backed up due to COVID. Sure enough, exactly 8 weeks on the dot the ring was done. Overall, I’m super happy with the result and can’t wait to pop the question next weekend!

If I had to do it again, I would 100% recommend going with Maytal!

Ring 1.jpg Ring 2.jpg Ring 3.jpg Ring 4.jpg Ring 5.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stone and gorgeous setting! I really love MH's work! We never hear any complaints about her either.

Good luck with the proposal and more pics when you give it to her!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Wow gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lovely!

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
It’s beautiful - well done! Good luck with your proposal - please share hand pics once it’s found it’s forever home!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! Beautiful ring!!

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! Your ring is spectacular!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
beautiful result!!!! congrats! and good luck!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgoeus diamond and beautiful ring.

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
Simply Stunning.......:kiss2: Congrats!

Dr_Diesel

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hi all – thought I’d share my experience after all the help I received and learned from this site. I purchased loose stone from White Flash with the help and recommendation from some folks here. Frankly I had no idea what I was looking for and felt some of the local vendors in person weren’t looking out for my best interest. I was able to get a great stone after a month of looking! My client rep at White Flash, Liza, was incredibly patient, sent several photos and videos comparing all my options. I even went as far as purchasing two stones so I can review them in person…

After I decided which stone to go with, I opted to have my ring setting custom made with Maytal Hannah after reading the great reviews here. The idea of having a hand forged, one-of-one ring was really appealing to me. I’m local based out of Los Angeles so Maytal and I met at a local café in the area. She was super friendly from the start, and you can tell how passionate she is with her craft. We talked through some designs and within a week I received a rough sketch of the design. We went through one round of comments and then she was off to work her magic. The total process took about 8 weeks, which was a little longer than I’d like but she was upfront from day 1 that the process would take 8 months since she was backed up due to COVID. Sure enough, exactly 8 weeks on the dot the ring was done. Overall, I’m super happy with the result and can’t wait to pop the question next weekend!

If I had to do it again, I would 100% recommend going with Maytal!

Ring 1.jpg Ring 2.jpg Ring 3.jpg Ring 4.jpg Ring 5.jpg

Stunning!!!!

Jyt1022

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone! Yeah I’m super excited and can’t wait to pop the question

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results