shape
carat
color
clarity

2.3 ct OMC

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
that ring is gorgeous and will look lovely with that wedding band!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring! Your OMC is amazing!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring!
1.gif
Yummy for sure.

Cachette

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Oh my gosh... your ring is absolutely gorgeous! Wow... Please post more pictures!!!

AlyceC

Rough_Rock
I happened to scan my ring for a graphic design class I"m taking, and I realized it''s a much better "photo" than I could ever hope to take. This shows how the chunky facets act when the lighting is right.

AC ring scan.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
love the scanner pic. there was a thread around here a while ago where the gals were scanning pic b/c they came out so well. your ring is just stunning. I adore it!! do you have any estate jewelers in your area? i think it would be cool to find an antique wedding band to wear with it..

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, gorgeous!!!!!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Still loving your ring!

nutmeg

Rough_Rock
Wow, that''s a fantastic ring. Congratulations!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow...your ring is BEAUTIFUL! I love the facets in that scanned picture. Congratulations!

And as far as the wedding band goes, I like the idea that I think Cehrabehra mentioned-two thin "jacket" type bands, one on each side, would look fantastic!

MommaBear

Shiny_Rock
What do you think of something like this?
does the space between the Band and the ering bother you?
if so, then you should consider a custom band that wraps and hugs the setting of your ering.

maybe123.JPG

MommaBear

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/21/2007 2:57:44 PM
Author: decodelighted
Okay ... here''s the ''stand alone'' ring I *think* I saw this weekend at Tiffany''s ... it looks SO MUCH MORE DELICATE in person that I can hardly believe it''s the right picture ... but ... I''d guess it is -- they were both in the ''new items'' sections.
argh. i love it!!
i can''t find it on the tiffany site... grrr

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s gorgeous!! What a fantastic find.
36.gif

AlyceC

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for your compliments and wedding band suggestions. I don''t think I''d mind a gap. My concern, however, is similar to one someone else brought up recently (although I can''t seem to find the thread) about the e-ring and the w-ring rubbing against each other at just one point and causing more wear and tear.

I like the look of an eternity band, but I know that my knuckles will get a lot bigger as I get older--as evidenced by both grandmothers and my mother. With a full eternity band, I''m worried about future sizing needs. I like the idea of a 3/4 eternity band, but I haven''t seen a whole lot that are thin enough to where they wouldn''t over-power my e-ring. My e-ring band is very thin--even less than 2 mm (according to the tape measurer I use for crafts). Has anyone seen any postings of e-rings w/ w-rings that are so thin?

I do want to wear both rings on one hand. I do like the idea of one band on each side, which would also give thin bands more pop when I would wear them w/o the e-ring. I''m paranoid, so I won''t wear diamonds for international travel.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results