shape
carat
color
clarity

2.24 Carat Lab Oval - Thoughts?

Ovalsearcher

Rough_Rock
New to the forum but hoping to get people's thoughts on this lab oval I am about to pull the trigger on. Stats are 2.24 ct, F VVS2 Ex Ex. My girlfriend really likes "sparkle" so I focused on excellent/ideal cuts with a high color grade. I really like this stone and I think it checks all my boxes but hoping to get some second opinions before I pull the trigger (it is currently on hold until Monday). I found the stone online but was able to get it sources from someone local. Anything that I should be concerned about? Price is about $7500 US. Link to the video is (https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v...dfeMr3ksjxJ-p3n132M0VEn0CEyqNgkaAIb0A7woL8&e=)

image.png

Ovalsearcher

Rough_Rock
Any comments? Just want to make sure there is nothing I am missing. Any mush or other concerns?

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
The IGI certificate was hard for me to read (tried to zoom in) what is the inclusion in the center? The video cuts off at a strange place so I was not able to really view the bow tie effect- the straight-on black and white image of the diamond on the IGI certificate was a bit dark. Price checking those specs online the price is reasonable compared to comparable stones. What is the return policy?

Ovalsearcher

Rough_Rock
Thanks for looking. I can do a full refund after I see it in person. Will make sure to look out for bow tie but am hoping based on proportions it should be minimal.

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
I hope it looks great in person! Let us know!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Video starting and stopping at exactly face-on is annoying, lol, but looks decent - might have a touch of bow-tie on two facets when face-on but that might be the camera set-up.

If you order it, make sure to check it out in a range of lights!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results