shape
carat
color
clarity

2.2 carat J-color SI1

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
WOW. And great deal too!

sera

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring... I''m sure she''ll love it!

loser.gif
L''s for love.

ringster

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/29/2007 7:16:29 PM
Author: jdschwar
Here is another view. I was a little worried about the J color. It isn''t too yellow is it?

I bought it from a family friend that is a private jewler. I got it for $11K including the ring. I was also nervous because the diamond didn''t have a certification ... just an indipendant appraisal. But I figured I would be OK because the jewler is my cousins best friend.

She got it from her source and it was already in the setting. I paid in cash so I wouldn''t have to pay any taxes.

that is a really beautiful setting and fab stone! you should definitely pat yourself on the back -- you did a wonderful job and she will definitely love it!!! congrats!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! I''m sure she''ll be thrilled with it! Great job!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
She will love it! But do me a favor.......if you return that beauty please let me be the first to know because I''ll drive straight to wherever you are and buy that puppy for $11k any day! :) Seriously, judging from the pics it looks like a VERY beautifully cut stone to me.
36.gif

Shannon72781

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Gorgeous choice!! Just beautiful!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results