shape
carat
color
clarity

2.0 Princess assistance greatly appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ArcticDuk

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone and thank you for providing such an invaluable resource for noobies like me. I''ve spent the last two weeks reading, reading, and reading some more on this forum.
For solely the diamond, I''ve finally narrowed it down to ~2.0 Princess, G-H color, VS1-VS2 clarity with a budget of 13K if possible (I have a little extra wiggle room for a better cut).
I''m wondering if it is possible to find a diamond given these parameters that is also going to have a nice/decent cut and if so, if anyone might have any suggestions? I''ll be asking her
around the 4th of July so I have a little bit of time. Thank you again for all your support!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/11/2009 10:05:05 AM
Author:ArcticDuk
Hello everyone and thank you for providing such an invaluable resource for noobies like me. I''ve spent the last two weeks reading, reading, and reading some more on this forum.
For solely the diamond, I''ve finally narrowed it down to ~2.0 Princess, G-H color, VS1-VS2 clarity with a budget of 13K if possible (I have a little extra wiggle room for a better cut).
I''m wondering if it is possible to find a diamond given these parameters that is also going to have a nice/decent cut and if so, if anyone might have any suggestions? I''ll be asking her
around the 4th of July so I have a little bit of time. Thank you again for all your support!

Welcome!

Is the budget to include the setting or just the diamond? Would you consider SI1 clarity if verified eyeclean by a trusted vendor if needed to help the budget?

ArcticDuk

Rough_Rock
Hi Lorelei,

Thank you for the quick reply! That budget is for just the diamond. I would consider SI1 like you said, if it was verified eyeclean by someone trusted, but I might still feel a little hesitant about it.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/11/2009 10:36:17 AM
Author: ArcticDuk
Hi Lorelei,

Thank you for the quick reply! That budget is for just the diamond. I would consider SI1 like you said, if it was verified eyeclean by someone trusted, but I might still feel a little hesitant about it.
Most welcome! I will take a look and see what I can find for you.

I have had to lower the colour a bit with this first search, I don't know if you are agreeable to this and lower the weight a bit, but here are some examples

http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/5925/

Also when you say wiggle room, I don't know if you have this much flexibility but here is a top cut 2 carater

http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/4390/

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
heh, posted almost at the same time. :p

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

ArcticDuk

Rough_Rock
Wow, thanks guys, I''ll check these out and see if I can get some more information. I''ll keep you posted, but if in the mean time there are any other contenders, please keep me in mind.Thanks!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/11/2009 11:30:16 AM
Wow, thanks guys, I'll check these out and see if I can get some more information. I'll keep you posted, but if in the mean time there are any other contenders, please keep me in mind.Thanks!
Will do
35.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/18/2009 3:24:19 PM
Thanks guys,

I requested an Idealscope on this one:

http://www.jamesallen.com/diamonds/G-VS2-Premium-Cut-Princess-Diamond-1214562.asp

jstar - I was too late on that one as it''s no longer available, but it looks really nice on paper and would have definitely been a contender. I''ll update as soon as I get the image for some feedback if possible. I''m excited woo hoo, thanks again!
This one has potential, post the IS when you get it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results