shape
carat
color
clarity

2.0 Carat IDJ Shared Prong Bangle

3girlsmom

Rough_Rock
I posted a month or two ago about buying a 1.5c bangle from WF or a 2.0c one from IDJ. I purchased a 2.0c bangle from IDJ, which I just love, and wanted to show here.
Ultimately, the ID Jewelry bangle was the one I went with for a few reasons. First, here are the specs: 36 stones (.056 per diamond), all Ideal cut Hearts and Arrows, F-G color, VS clarity. The diamonds are amazing; so sparkly and beautiful. The thing I really like about this bangle as opposed to the WF one is that the diamonds go halfway around the bangle, which I hope will be evident in the photos. I love the WF bangles that have been posted on here, and studied them carefully; they are all stunning. However, for me, although the melee on the WF version is larger, I preferred to have a greater ratio of the bangle be diamonds. The quality of the diamonds was paramount, as I hope to pass this piece down to one of my three daughters someday.
Yekutiel hand selected all the stones, and the purchasing experience could not have been better. As has been said on this site before, Yekutiel and his staff really go above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service and excellent pricing. This is the second purchase I have made from ID Jewelry, and both have been extremely positive experiences.
Here are some photos.
Hope that anyone considering a bangle purchase will find this helpful!

img_8388.jpg

img_8389.jpg

img_0727.jpg

img_8390.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
REALLY LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!! wonderful choice!! Looks great on you! :love: :love: :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It does look very beautiful - thanks for sharing it and your experience with us! Enjoy!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, beautiful bangle :!:

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
I prefer bangles over traditional tennis bracelets - but I'll take either if the opportunity presents itself :naughty:

This is gorgeous! Congrats!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
STUNNING Bangle! Congrats.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning in every single way, I love a diamond bangle and yours is amazing!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Bright & beautiful bangle! It is gorgeous! I'm sure one of your girls will be thrilled to wear this one day! Congrats! :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS. :love:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!! :love: I've had my eye on something like this!! It's on the list! Hehehe

lilsweetie

Rough_Rock
Your post is so helpful to me! I have been going back and forth about bangle or tennis bracelet. I LOVE your bangle!!!
Do you think it will hold up to daily wear? That is one of my main concerns.

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is fabulous! And helpful to me, too. Debating between bangle and tennis bracelet for an upcoming *big* birthday, and your bangle really sways me. Seems like a perfect size. Congratulations on a gorgeous purchase!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for your post. Your bracelet looks amazing :love:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your post is very helpful! That is a beautiful bangle. Do you wear it every day or is it a special occasion piece? It looks beautiful on you!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock
your bangle looks really lovely on you. Thank you for helpful information too. I did not think about more diamond spread across bangle.

3girlsmom

Rough_Rock
To respond to the questions about the bangle's durability, the short answer is...I don't know yet. I wonder that too.

I haven't really started wearing it yet. I bought it as a 40th birthday present (to myself!), and I don't turn 40 till the end of August. I took it in to a local jeweler to see if there were extra security clasps/chains/? I could add to make it more secure, but the jeweler felt it was about as secure as it could be and didn't want to take a torch to it to add anything. His take was that this sort of piece isn't really meant to be worn for all the things that a typical woman does. He said that when diamond jewelry first began to be worn in the U.S. it was in the 1920s and 1930s, and the women who wore it were wealthy women who had help to do tasks like gardening, cooking, laundry, cleaning, etc. The modern woman typically does more than these ladies of leisure. So, basically, I plan to wear it everyday at work (where there isn't manual labor involved) and I think for most parts of my life it will be fine. Obviously, if I'm gardening or something I won't wear it. I take my jewelry off at night now, so I don't wear anything 24/7, and I think that'll be sufficient. I don't really buy jewelry that is only special occasion, because I would wear it...like, never. I don't live a lifestyle that involves lots of formal events, so I selected this with the intent to wear it frequently/everydayish.

The one other point that my jeweler made is that anytime you have a piece with a mechanism, i.e. clasp or whatever, it is more delicate than one without a mechanism.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is beautiful!!! :love: I am so glad you were able to get ideal cut stones and a nice color and clarity, and I also like how the diamonds extend to the full top half. I am 100% with you on wanting to only buy heirloom-worthy pieces!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh boy this is gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love: I think a bangle like this just might be in my bling future (albeit somewhat distant future), I love the look and it just seems like a style that I'd feel comfortable wearing often. The quality looks top-notch and I love how the diamonds are half-way around the bracelet. It fits you like a glove too, it's the perfect size for your wrist! Fabulous!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
I love this so much. So elegant and yet perfect for daily wear.

Gemstonesrock

Shiny_Rock
Hi! Beautiful bracelet! Could I ask if IDJ's bangle is "hollowed" out on the inside part that touches your wrist? I like how the diamonds come down halfway with IDJ compared to Whiteflash, but it looks like Whiteflash's bangle is solid. Doing research!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is insanely perfect on you! The width, the fit - I love it!

Now that you've had it for a few weeks, how is it holding up for everyday wear?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results