shape
carat
color
clarity

1st timer here

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

frankrmineo

Rough_Rock
Hello all...I first wanted to say I am glad I have found this forum/ great resource...

My question is yesterday my gf when looking at rings, we have been just about everywhere in the area except for Jared''s. Yesterday we went to Jareds and we found a great ring setting that we both loved. The ring setting was resonably princed. But for a 1 caret diamond, E, VS1, Ideal Cut, they were asking 7,700 which is kinda out of my price range. I am looking in between $3500 & $6000 at the higest for the diamond. If I buy a diamond through whiteflash, etc..and bring to Jareds are they going to give me a big hassell to put the diamond in their setting?

Any other tips or suggestions anyone has for a newbie would be greatly appreciated...

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
hey frankrmineo
35.gif
welcome to ps!
if you found the perfect setting and want to use an online vendor, i would highly recommend sending the setting to the vendor instead of letting someone else take the risk of setting the stone.
best of luck!

frankrmineo

Rough_Rock
Great Idea...I wondered about that myself!

lehcarm

Shiny_Rock
I went into Jareds a few weeks ago and asked if they would be willing to set a diamond that I had. They said that in most cases they will set a round for $50, but they need to look at each diamond before they will commit to setting it. I hope this helps.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/5/2007 11:21:45 AM
Author: belle
hey frankrmineo
35.gif
welcome to ps!
if you found the perfect setting and want to use an online vendor, i would highly recommend sending the setting to the vendor instead of letting someone else take the risk of setting the stone.
best of luck!
Ditto!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/5/2007 11:35:59 AM
Author: Ellen

Date: 2/5/2007 11:21:45 AM
Author: belle
hey frankrmineo
35.gif
welcome to ps!
best of luck!
Ditto!
and thritto! Welcome to PS
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results