shape
carat
color
clarity

1st time posting pics; 0.55 octillion

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hmr_mama

Brilliant_Rock
Hi All,
This is my first time posting pics...so be gentle....but PLEASE give advice. It took me an hour to try and figure out mac mode on my camera....so I''m anything but experienced...which shows in my pics.

Diamond stats:
0.55 octillion (Zales'' signature cut when I got engaged 6 years ago)
G color
SI1 clarity

I think I will take more pics tomorrow...without mac....but just pixels adjusted.

I had to figure out the camera before I receive my UPGRADE next week. I am moving up to a 1.543 ACA I VS2 from WF!! But I still love this little sparkler!

wedding rings 114.jpg

hmr_mama

Brilliant_Rock
On my bed post.

wedding rings 137.jpg

hmr_mama

Brilliant_Rock
31.gif

jumpityjoom111.jpg

hmr_mama

Brilliant_Rock
Hand shot

wedding rings 157.jpg

hmr_mama

Brilliant_Rock
let''s see if this worked

boombaloomba5.jpg

hmr_mama

Brilliant_Rock
under hand

wedding rings 003.jpg

hmr_mama

Brilliant_Rock
best one I got

zoombaloomba10.jpg

hmr_mama

Brilliant_Rock
i''m ready for my close-up

boombaloomba8.jpg

hmr_mama

Brilliant_Rock
and another

zoombaloomba11.jpg

hmr_mama

Brilliant_Rock
last one...I swear....profile shot

zoombaloomba12.jpg

softly softly

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely photos. I love your current ring, although I am sure your new one will be amazing too!

legra

Brilliant_Rock
You have a beautiful ring. Sounds like the upgrade is going to be gorgeous - looking forward to seeing pics.
1.gif

MrsBettyBoop

Brilliant_Rock
Pretty, I can''t wait to see your upgrade.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its beautiful...but cant wait to see the upgrade!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lucky you! A one carat jump is a fabulous upgrade. Do you have any plans for this stone? A pendant maybe?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your set is lovely, and that''s going to be some upgrade! Would also love to hear about any plans for this stone
1.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!
36.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks great on your hand! Very bright and white!

You are going to flip your lid when you get your upgrade I think!
2.gif

I look forward to hearing what you think of a 1.5ct I color diamond. It is on my maybe list for my upgrade.

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Pretty! Your wb is lovely, too. Will you be wearing that with your new upgrade?

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely wedding set! I can''t wait to hear what you think of your upgrade. You will notice a huge size difference as well as lots of sparkle!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I remember that Zales octillion when it came out, and I always thought it was a gorgeous cut.

hmr_mama

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone! I really, really love this ER too and that''s why my upgrade is going in a similar setting! I don''t plan to do anything with my current ER--I''m a little sentimental about it. Every time I look at it--it reminds me of the day I figured out where my then-boyfriend was hiding it. I pulled it out of his locked motorcycle seat (for those of you unfamiliar with motorcycles--the seats can be removed for hidden storage)--so me pulling it out of a locked seat was quite a feat! I also think of the night (a couple days later) that he slipped it on my finger--and asked me to be his wife. See--kinda disgustingly sentimental about it. I also like the idea of being able to wear it when I don''t feel like pulling out the "full bling".

And yes...a 1 carat upgrade is something else...I think he figures if he gets me the bigger one (I was contemplating going smaller but with higher color) he''ll never have to do it again! Ha!!
11.gif

DD--Yep....pretty sure I''m going to flip my lid! I''ll let you know what I think of the I color....I am a little worried about it.

Thanks everyone for the kind comments.

hmr_mama

Brilliant_Rock
And thank you for the compliments on my wedding band. It''s a 1/4 carat A. Jaffe.

And yes, I will be wearing my WB with my new ER. That thing is never off my finger!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/24/2010 5:25:29 PM
Author: hmr_mama

DD--Yep....pretty sure I''m going to flip my lid! I''ll let you know what I think of the I color....I am a little worried about it.
I wouldn''t worry! If it is good enough for Tiffany is it good enough for you, right?
2.gif
Besides, worst case you can go up in color and even down in clarity. So nothing to worry about!

hmr_mama

Brilliant_Rock
I''m not TOO worried about it....or I wouldn''t have let the hubby cut the check!
2.gif
I''m pretty easy to please. I went to a B&M and asked them to pull out their best cut H and I colored stones. After telling me I was the first person EVER to ask for a certain color grade....he obliged. I saw two beautifully cut diamonds (1 H&A, the other GIA excellent)....one was H colored...the other I. They just looked sparkly to me!
30.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty.

lweber

Shiny_Rock
Your rings are both beautiful. I know you will enjoy the upgrade. Please post pics when you receive it. How long??

My ring is from WF too, and I am very happy with them. I think you will be happy too.

I hope you can be patient during the wait.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Its gorgeous! Congrats on your upgrade as well!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely set! Your e-ring is so fiery!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results