shape
carat
color
clarity

1st time buyer - ebay UK

mani5ha

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hi everyone - I'm looking at vintage jewellery on ebay and I was wondering if anyone could recommend some trusted sellers?

Thanks!!
Manisha

Deathspi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Like most people on eBay, I've had my good and bad experiences, but I'll try to reccomend the good ones I can remember, but it depends how 'vintage' you want to go. I've found that many shops mix old and new jewellery also. Here are the shop names.

The Lions Den-Diamond Jewellery
Used once before, all seemed ok.

Angel Antiquities 6
Bought from her many times, she sometimes has some old jewellery for sale.

Suecrispins Fine Jewellery Casket
Never used but they have some nice vintage/antique jewellery.

Letsbuygold
Vintage/antique repros. worth mentioning just because the designs are nice!

Sorry can't think of any more. You can find shop names by doing an advanced search and you can also search for items in shops, so you could search for 'vintage jewellery' and get a massive list of shops. Go for excellent feedback (read it too) and you should be okay. :)

GraceAva

Rough_Rock
sorry if this is a bit late but ive just bought a stunning ring at a great price off diamondsonly_04, great seller!!

dinamit

Shiny_Rock
Hey GraceAva,

I bought from diamondsonly too! Which ring did you go for? I would love to see pics (sorry for the threadjack). I can't recommend them enough.

There is also dover jewelry.

Are you only looking for jewellery pieces or vintage stones too?

dinamit

BrigetMass

Rough_Rock
Hi, I'm a first time buyer here, could someone teach me some wise choices?

GraceAva

Rough_Rock
hi brigettmass! are you looking for diamond rings or anything? basically with ebay you just have to be sensible, if something seems to be to good to be true it probably is!!! and i wouldn't buy anything expensive off a vendor with less than 300 feedback with at least 99% (some people are never happy!) and a good return policy. but saying that ive bought rings of people selling there personel stuff and always been ok, ask lots of questions and if there open and informative its a good sign. and always pay through paypal, anyone who asks you for any different type of payment steer clear of.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Someone else on here reocmmended SFLMAVEN who I haven't purchsed from but they always have a bunch of stuff listed for what looks like pretty good prices and good feedback.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That ring is "stunning"... OMG....

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results