shape
carat
color
clarity

1st diamond purchase for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KittyTiger

Shiny_Rock
I finally made the decision to purchase myself a diamond~ I''ve ALWAYS wanted a round brilliant diamond pendant, but couldn’t bring myself to spend a thousand or two for a necklace. But, I couldn’t resist anymore! Here are a few I Have picked out… please let me know which one is a better pick. They are all from the same company. Here’s the first one with the IS image.
3.gif

pen.jpg

KittyTiger

Shiny_Rock
eeeeek!! They took my 1st choice off their site.. so I can't find the info to copy anymore. hahaha.... okay ..never mind.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
leota, if there's anything sort of non-diamond that I've learnt here, it is to call the vendor and put the diamond on hold before posting anything about it on PS. Pretty stones go fast and when it is posted, others will want it too. (Hint: Mara & Noobie shared a little joke on this with me in my earlier Jubilee post). This looks like a WF stone, am I right?

KittyTiger

Shiny_Rock
hahaha.. thanks for the advice... Aaaaactually, I'm the one that called an out it on hold. hahah... so even I can't see it now.
16.gif

oh, and yes... it's a whiteflash stone. I LOVE their ACAs... I think I'm addicted.

KittyTiger

Shiny_Rock
I found it!! yay!! My #1 choice! I was thinking of setting it into a 6 prong white gold basket. Are there any other suggestions please??
4.gif

Item Code: AGS-4963803
Price: $1,247.40
Report: AGS
Shape: A Cut Above H&A
Carat: 0.544
Color: I
Clarity: SI1
Depth: 60.3
Table: 56
Crown Angle: 35
Crown %: 15.2
Pavilion Angle: 40.8
Pavilion %: 42.9
Girdle: Thin to Medium
Polish: Ideal
Symmetry: Ideal
Culet: Pointed
Fluorescence: Negligible
Measurements: 5.31-5.32X3.21

pen2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results