shape
carat
color
clarity

1ct Q/R bezel heart pendant

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this @MakingTheGrade! I hope my Bailey lives forever..He is my heart..my bud...When his time comes may I copy your heart necklace? I would do it in white gold so it would be a little different...I love watching her grow up. Her eyes are so expressive...She’s so sweet..
Of course! I like the idea of having bling that reminds me of my puppers!
I hope belle lives forever too! I’ll probably stop updating her Instagram once she’s out of puppyhood though. But for now she’s still changing so fast!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Of course! I like the idea of having bling that reminds me of my puppers! I hope belle lives forever too! I’ll probably stop updating her Instagram once she’s out of puppyhood though. But for now she’s still changing so fast!
Thank you @MakingTheGrade You can’t stop updating her! I would go into withdrawal at this point! At least a once a month post.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @MakingTheGrade You can’t stop updating her! I would go into withdrawal at this point! At least a once a month post.

Haha. Well she still has like another year before she’s fully adult since she’s a giant breed so lots of pictures until then!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haha. Well she still has like another year before she’s fully adult since she’s a giant breed so lots of pictures until then!
Okay..but maybe when you post your bling you can get her in the photo!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results