shape
carat
color
clarity

19mm ring?

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Anyone have an idea of what this would look like on a woman's hand? Seems like it would cover your knuckle???

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sounds like a bracelet!

TristanC

Brilliant_Rock
Ahhh! More people wanting to buy Lobby!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Gypsy, I'd agree with you if they didn't have it on a fake hand. Strangely, they show it on half on the finger, which is what makes it really hard to tell how wide it would appear on your finger.

Tristan, what is this lobby thing??? I saw it in Dreamer's ebay thread too???

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
yennyfire said:
Gypsy, I'd agree with you if they didn't have it on a fake hand. Strangely, they show it on half on the finger, which is what makes it really hard to tell how wide it would appear on your finger.

Tristan, what is this lobby thing??? I saw it in Dreamer's ebay thread too??
?

Was just gonna ask the same thing...

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Ahhh, the lobster! :lol: :lol:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haha the lobster ring makes me laugh!

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
I totally thought you were jonesin' for a lobster ring too!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Love the lobster ring, but really like this band, but 19mm scares me! I have fairly short fingers, so I'm afraid that the band will go over my knuckle! :errrr:

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If the 19mm is the width of a band ring, that converts to three-quarters of an inch -- that is pretty darn wide -- if you have fairly short fingers, I don't think it would be a comfortable fit or proportionally complementary to your finger.

I wear a size 6.25 on my ring finger and a 19mm band would definitely hit my knuckle. I could maybe wear it on my middle finger which is size 8.5-8.75 and though wide it shouldn't quite reach my knuckle. Is your middle finger or your index finger long enough to fit this width?

I'm trying to imagine a 19mm band ring that would capture your interest... must be something special!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks Mary, you are probably right and I'll pass, but is 18k with rose cut diamonds and really pretty......unique without being a "lobby", lol!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results