shape
carat
color
clarity

1979 Orange Blossom Engagement Ring , Style Number 7868W

SLICK VIC

Rough_Rock
I bought this ring from the same Jeweler in 1979 where my mother bought her rings in 1950. Our engagement fell through. My former lady picked this ring out and it was the best decision she ever made. This beautiful diamond engagement ring has been in a safety deposit box since 1980. I may have found Miss Right. Can anybody tell me if you have ever seen a more beautiful diamond engagement ring. IMG_9819 (1).jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
congradulations and best wishes with the new and improved Mrs Right
thats a really cool right
i hope she loves it

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m not sure I would want to be proposed to with a ring my partner’s previous fiancée chose 44 years ago. She may also see it as a bad omen.
It is a pretty ring but is it to your new possible fiancée’s taste?
Looking at it practically, there’s a lot going on with the setting.
Will it snag and catch on clothing and hair? Is the diamond set in or set up from the curlicues?
Will she want to wear a wedding band with her engagement ring? This will be a difficult style to do that with or to find a coordinating or matching band for.,

SLICK VIC

Rough_Rock
I’m not sure I would want to be proposed to with a ring my partner’s previous fiancée chose 44 years ago. She may also see it as a bad omen.
It is a pretty ring but is it to your new possible fiancée’s taste?
Looking at it practically, there’s a lot going on with the setting.
Will it snag and catch on clothing and hair? Is the diamond set in or set up from the curlicues?
Will she want to wear a wedding band with her engagement ring? This will be a difficult style to do that with or to find a coordinating or matching band for.,

I must tell you she loves it. It is an antique engagement ring and that's how she views it. She says it's beautiful. She knows the history of the ring but to her, it means nothing. She is the present chosen beauty, and she looks at the ring as an antique engagement ring that is hers. She agrees with my sister that with a ring of that stature on your finger, you don't need another ring, when that ring says it all.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I must tell you she loves it. It is an antique engagement ring and that's how she views it. She says it's beautiful. She knows the history of the ring but to her, it means nothing. She is the present chosen beauty, and she looks at the ring as an antique engagement ring that is hers. She agrees with my sister that with a ring of that stature on your finger, you don't need another ring, when that ring says it all.

Then that’s fantastic! Congratulations to you both.
Most of the time we see the posts without the intended having any say in the ring so it’s great that she already knows and loves the ring.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is lovely!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Can we see a hand shot for perspective?

SLICK VIC

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! Can we see a hand shot for perspective?

I wish I could. My Beloved is 800 miles away. My hands are Huge. Tip of middle finger to my wrist 9 1/2 inches and my ring size is 13. I can palm a basketball and when playing basketball, I calm palm the ball off the dribble, ask anybody you know if they can do that. You need huge hands. Ally, if I put that ring on my little finger, it won't even go my knuckle. It would look like dime store toy ring. The only hand shot would be when I slip it on to my beloved's left ring finger.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results